Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I remember before I got those talents my Doom accounted for like 8% of total damage, then I tested on dummies and doom double proc chance happened to be around 25%(not sure). So I would say Doom double around 2%, 3/3 DoA around 2.5% but both talents have great synergdue to the face that Doom can now proc 4x dmg and that's a huge dps spike if it happens, so definitely more than 2+2.5=4.5(Also It comes with Huge RNG and that could be frustrating in some times, my doom average damage is anywhere from 350k to 600k)
    Last edited by Ibanism; 2016-10-01 at 03:42 AM.

Deleted
    Hi,
    Warlock-Destruction here. I could not find how much HASTE we need to stack. Do we stack it infinitely, or there is "cap" and then we stack critical strike?

Quote Originally Posted by kaskram View Post
    Hi,
    Warlock-Destruction here. I could not find how much HASTE we need to stack. Do we stack it infinitely, or there is "cap" and then we stack critical strike?
    Read http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...MCRAFT-results

Dps help

My dps seems blah in comparison to other locks and classes in general and Destruction locks are killing me in dps. Pull maybe 115k on a 5 man boss fight not toping meters be any sense. Any tips would be appreciated..
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ewithit/simple

Thanks

Too many problems to list honestly...from talents to stat priority.

I suggest going to Icy Veins before posting here for help.

Yeah i would read the guide here in this forum. Woz's guide is well written: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...monology-Guide

First read through the talent section and follow the advice. Your talents are all over, but thats a simple fix. I wouldn't worry about shadow flame, just take calling T1. When you are comfortable with the rotation and priorities then think about trying shadowflame.

Second, your haste is like 30% under mine for demo, you need to prioritize getting haste. Thats a bit more difficult to get, but its important.

A lot of your dps comes from a good opener and optimizing your consumption. Make sure you are following the guide for that.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm doing mythic content but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, according to wlogs, I got 63 percentile at my ilvl. I know I accidentally overcapped shards at least two times when moving since I'm not used to play with soul conduit. Other than that, I'm at a bit of a loss, I want to improve dramatically and perform well.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=21 (Triffh)

Hey guys.

Looking for help in evaluating my logs and getting some helpful tips. Currently I'm 1 of 3 warlocks in my guild, sometimes better than both, sometimes worse.

Here are my logs from last night: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...960184/latest/

Filter to heroic to see all bosses.

What am I doing wrong? I feel like my rotation is solid (albeit a few fuck ups here and there like double casting immo, or forgetting to cast my trinket 10 seconds after the CD is up, things like this.) I could be wrong though, I could just be fucking up my rotation and not aware of it. Starting rotation is casting trinket/pre-potting 3 seconds before pull, CB 2 sec before pull, and then Immo -> 2x conflag -> Infernal (LOF) -> 3x portal, and then depending on shards I go into incinerate spam or another CB.

Anyways, any help is appreciated. I know I can do a lot more with what I currently have, but I'm not performing as well as I'd like to or even should be.

Hey guys, just another dude looking to improve here.

I was hoping someone could take a look at these logs and see if they can find big error going on with any/all of the fights. I feel like my dps is way below what it should be for ~852 ilvl, especially on single target. I've heard I should be doing around 240-250k but I only seem to do on average around 180 -200k. I figured nailing my problems with ST first is a good starting point to improving my play elsewhere too.

Here the logs from last night: reports/8rjMxY4VtkRBa79N/#type=summary&fight=5 (sorry first time posting so didn't allow me to link to a website so just post at the end of warcraft logs)

And I guess one question I have right off the bat is what should eradication's uptime be? I seem to be around 50-60%.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    I´m posting here on behalf of on of my guild mates. He recently rolled warlock and his dps is isnt where it should be/he wants it to be.
    I´m gonna link logs to yesterdays raid, hoping they can help at least a little. We are a pretty new group with great emphasis on the community aspect, so we usually bring anybody who wants to join, if we´ve already killed the bosses. So dont mind the chaos that are our bosskills

Here´s the log for normal: warcraftlogs com/reports/ZYXpfFcj8K46R9dH
    And These are the two heroic bosses we did afterwards: warcraftlogs com/reports/FBxVWGbjDyA7ntgP/

The warlock in question is Alásor

destruction lock here, i feel like I am not pulling the DPS I feel like i should be pulling. I have some numbers from a Mythic + I did tonight.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Armory - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Koush/simple

Combatlog - warcraftlogs.com/reports/B97mG3bnHC2TMPtx (mythic+4 Eye of Azshara)

Quote Originally Posted by Slis View Post
    Hey guys, just another dude looking to improve here.

I was hoping someone could take a look at these logs and see if they can find big error going on with any/all of the fights. I feel like my dps is way below what it should be for ~852 ilvl, especially on single target. I've heard I should be doing around 240-250k but I only seem to do on average around 180 -200k. I figured nailing my problems with ST first is a good starting point to improving my play elsewhere too.

Here the logs from last night: reports/8rjMxY4VtkRBa79N/#type=summary&fight=5 (sorry first time posting so didn't allow me to link to a website so just post at the end of warcraft logs)

And I guess one question I have right off the bat is what should eradication's uptime be? I seem to be around 50-60%.

Thanks!
    I am not a pro myself - I did around 240k last night - getting better from the last time we did it. But I easly saw few really big mistakes in your logs. You don't use your cooldowns ! You used Grimoire twice and Infernal once in a 7 min fight where it should be 5 times Grimoire and 2 times Doomguard + 1 Infernal - you cant't miss these. And you should try the backdraft build too - its easier to execute. You may do better with it - you never know

(Video Included) Really feel like I am doing something wrong in rotation

Code:
     https://youtu.be/cosnOCaVuAU

I know Affliction rotation is suppose to be easy but I really feel like I am doing something wrong. I did some testing and I found running with,

Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Siphon Life, Supremancy/Sacrifice, and Phantom Singularity/Soul Conduit

gives the most DPS (I got a little unlucky with tormented souls and SS generation in the video) at around 129k.

My stats
    Code:
    iLvL: 821
    Artifact Weapon iLvL: 823
    Mastery: 99%
    Haste: 12%
    CritL 16%

Is there any MAJOR mistakes I am making here? Something that would account for the EXTREMELY low DPS? I know I made a few minor ones but am I refreshing my DOTs wrong? Is there something I should be doing? Is there something I really need to stop doing? Now I tried running with Soul Effigy and it was bad, I mean really bad. I was only getting ~110-111k DPS. If everyone is INSISTENT on taking that talent I will record and upload a new video with me using Effigy.

Any and all advice is welcomed.
    Last edited by Orpheus66; 2016-10-06 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    ilvl 821 is pretty low.

Once you get better gear and more artifact power into your weapon your damage will increase.

Other than that Affliction is one of the 3 worst speccs in the game and does perform lower than other speccs.

I'd say your dps isn't that bad. I've seen some ilvl 850 players with OP classes doing 130K dps. That is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    ilvl 821 is pretty low.

Once you get better gear and more artifact power into your weapon your damage will increase.

Other than that Affliction is one of the 3 worst speccs in the game and does perform lower than other speccs.

I'd say your dps isn't that bad. I've seen some ilvl 850 players with OP classes doing 130K dps. That is bad.
    Ok but am I doing the proper rotation? Is there any major mistakes I am making with rotation (like when/how I refresh DOTs, how I manage UA)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus66 View Post
    Ok but am I doing the proper rotation? Is there any major mistakes I am making with rotation (like when/how I refresh DOTs, how I manage UA)?
    Here you can find most of the information you need http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/afflict...-pve-dps-guide

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Or y'know the MMO one too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iction-Warlock paging Dr. @Terryn
    ohhhh, so i cast my first UA when Compounding Horror is at 5 stacks and as long as UA doesn't fall off it will benefit from Compounding Horror because of snapshotting. edit: this is contagion playstyle trying to keep UA up 100%

Lets say UA does fall off, do you immediately recast UA or wait until Compounding Horror x 5? Or is that just situational?

Also will UA damage keep on going up because of snapshotting? So you cast UA with 5 stacks of Compounding Horror. You then recast UA with 2sec left but you had 1 Compounding Horror stack, does that mean UA will now hit harder? What if you recast UA that had 5 stacks but this time you had a trinket proc (lets say you had no Compounding Horror stack when you recast)?
    Last edited by Orpheus66; 2016-10-07 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    So i'm looking to figure out what exactly i'm doing wrong with two places, first one is Nythendra as destro and the second is Ursoc as demo;

Character: Baleful

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Baleful/simple
    (Currently using questing set, stats mentioned below in notes, not got other trinkits however)

Nythendra:

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9K4Mvb#fight=1

Note: Although i'm trying to manage hitting conflag to stack immo, and keeping 2 portals for incoming rots incase of movement I have a tendency to still be behind, and this is with the legendary belt. I have a feeling i'm screwing up somewhere, but I can't currently pinpoint it.

Ursoc:

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Rqa8YjHyt9K4Mvb#

Note: I just started playing demonology, so my rotation is not perfect currently, just any general tips are useful.

Side notes

-Stats estimate (Can't check currently): 33.5% haste, 17% crit, 27% mastery

-I've noticed that grimoire of sacrifice randomly drops off? Not seen anyone else report this, but during our Renferal kill, during countdown timer with no input, GoSac dropped, so we had to stop, I removed all addons etc, then it happened again later on. Anyone else had this issue?

-Any feedback is appreciated, I want to improve any amount I can here. I personally believe I should be pushing 10-20k more as destruction.
    Last edited by mmocb1470050c1; 2016-10-07 at 10:30 AM.

I need help to fix my dps / dmg. I am literally at the bottom of the pack. I am ilvl 862 and using Destro.

Armory - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Mitzenmacher/simple

WowLog - warcraftlogs.com/reports/Drb3GqYjJC6FQnXz/#boss=-2&type=summary&source=4