Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Download the SimulationCraft addon from Curse and get your stats in game. Any better?
    I did and I even put the Code from the Addon in my post. Are you not seeing it? I got an error with image/weblink stuff before. Not sure if its blocking the code or something. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Zai View Post
    I did and I even put the Code from the Addon in my post. Are you not seeing it? I got an error with image/weblink stuff before. Not sure if its blocking the code or something. :S
    I see it but I assumed you got it from an Armoury import.

Sorry it didn't help as the addon fixed my discrepancies. Probably best to make a separate post as I am not sure how many read here and/or check in with the SimC people. Are you using the latest version? Though that shouldn't account for such a big difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RRMaillet View Post
    That's actually a point of confusion for me: So I let Immo. drop to get full tick damage.
    Do I wait for the 2nd cooldown on Conflag and Double Cast Immo. again for the 24 second knowing there's a downtime
    in the uptime or do I Doublecast Immo and Conflag then 2nd conflag a few seconds later?

And on point 7, do I cast Immo. so there is overlap which will make the single cast a 24 second Immo. or am I misreading it?
    If you dont have 2 charges when immo drops, you cast it one time for the minor dmg and the chance on shardprocc. you will have to cast this "instance" of immolate later anyway. If youre near to 2 charges you refresh the unbuffed to 24 seconds and then use both of your conflags and the third charge immediately when it comes up.

Is there a video to explain this? I just don't understand

hi warlock friends

hi all ,
    i hope you guys can give me some advices as of why my dps is'nt that good .
    here are some log i'm "gangresangs" demono warlock .
    i'm appreciate your advices thx .
    the website warcraftlogs with the next : .warcraftlogs.com/reports/8yhqdT4VXtJjQ1Pk/#type=damage-done&fight=30
    armory : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Gangresangs/advanced
    Last edited by gangresang; 2016-10-27 at 01:28 AM.

Hey guys,

I am just wondering if you guys can help me get down to the bottom of my DPS in Mythic content.

Whilst I am definitely no top-end Warlock, so I try not to compare myself to those in the 90th percentile. But I would like to improve and develop as a raider further, I am just not happy with my current results.

Logs :https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...6010098/latest
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Riain/simple

I am a little confused, I feel like I am playing optimally. I research rotations, I keep myself educated on my class through guides, discord and threads on here from the number crunchers. But my damage isn't anywhere it should be for my gear level.

I am interested to hear from you guys what I may be doing wrong.

Please give as much feedback as you can, any constructive criticism is welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    Hey guys,

I am just wondering if you guys can help me get down to the bottom of my DPS in Mythic content.

Whilst I am definitely no top-end Warlock, so I try not to compare myself to those in the 90th percentile. But I would like to improve and develop as a raider further, I am just not happy with my current results.

Logs :https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...6010098/latest
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Riain/simple

I am a little confused, I feel like I am playing optimally. I research rotations, I keep myself educated on my class through guides, discord and threads on here from the number crunchers. But my damage isn't anywhere it should be for my gear level.

I am interested to hear from you guys what I may be doing wrong.

Please give as much feedback as you can, any constructive criticism is welcome.

While i dident even check up on your logs, since u said u had looked into guides and rotations and so forth, by just looking at armory, you have a very low amount of haste, which is our primary stat ... You should at LEAST have 28-29% since our dps spikes quiet a bit from that (cant remember which breakpoint you'll hit there), I my self am sitting at 36% haste with 15 lower Ilvl than you.... So, you should maybe consider replacing some of your items for items with lower Ilvl, but with the right stats. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Decipato View Post
    Snip
    Yeah, I need to get out of the mindset that ilevel beats everything else, I am doing my best to keep haste high as possible, but it's not easy when nothing drops lol.
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-10-28 at 09:40 AM.

WTB: Input on which relic

Which relic is best? Seems like a side-grade but I feel like the ability is worth keeping versus replacing.

http://pasteboard.co/krvR5x4Wh.png

If the link craps out

1: 840 + 40ilvl + 1 Maw of Shadows
    2: 850 + 43ilvl + 1 Summoner's Prowess

Thanks in advance!

In case you need my current gear to give better input,

cumamdara @ baelgun alliance

2nd one is better

Deleted

Warlock slight underperformance

Good night everyone.

I'm the raid leader of a semi-hardcore raiding guild and that forces me to go through the logs to see what people might be doing wrong.
    Tonight I bring you the case of my warlock, the only one you'll see on the logs. I feel like he's doing fine but he could be pushing a lot more, especially on certain fights, like Ursoc. I'm pretty sure the tactic we're using ( ranged keep moving instead of staying in the center of the room, like people do in mythic) is not optimal but since we're progressing on mythic ursoc and we need all the dps we can get, I'd like to know where he can improve.

I can't link the logs because of the mmo-champ rules for recently created accounts but you can find his logs under the name of Amõkk . He's in Draenor, EU, Winterfall is the guild name.

Thanks in advance!

Any particular reason you have the ranged moving? It seems you have a better set up to have the ranged be stationary and the melee attack on the move. Melee are better at attack moving anyway, and this would help out your casters especially the Warlock. If he's moving, his numbers look pretty solid. Destruction on Ursoc boils down to getting as much cleave in as you can off the add while not losing any damage on the boss - so making sure you have at least four shards and a conflag when the thing spawns with Havoc on Ursoc the entire time the add is up. Trying to get your immolate durations to be close to expiring when the adds spawn is a good way to optimize, as you get two immolates out with one cast if Ursoc is Havoc'd.

But excessive movement is a killer for Destruction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Any particular reason you have the ranged moving? It seems you have a better set up to have the ranged be stationary and the melee attack on the move. Melee are better at attack moving anyway, and this would help out your casters especially the Warlock. If he's moving, his numbers look pretty solid. Destruction on Ursoc boils down to getting as much cleave in as you can off the add while not losing any damage on the boss - so making sure you have at least four shards and a conflag when the thing spawns with Havoc on Ursoc the entire time the add is up. Trying to get your immolate durations to be close to expiring when the adds spawn is a good way to optimize, as you get two immolates out with one cast if Ursoc is Havoc'd.

But excessive movement is a killer for Destruction.
    We weren't aware of the strategy yet, which is why we didn't enforce its usage. Thanks for the tips!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaoyulang View Post
    Good night everyone.

I'm the raid leader of a semi-hardcore raiding guild and that forces me to go through the logs to see what people might be doing wrong.
    Tonight I bring you the case of my warlock, the only one you'll see on the logs. I feel like he's doing fine but he could be pushing a lot more, especially on certain fights, like Ursoc. I'm pretty sure the tactic we're using ( ranged keep moving instead of staying in the center of the room, like people do in mythic) is not optimal but since we're progressing on mythic ursoc and we need all the dps we can get, I'd like to know where he can improve.

I can't link the logs because of the mmo-champ rules for recently created accounts but you can find his logs under the name of Amõkk . He's in Draenor, EU, Winterfall is the guild name.

Thanks in advance!
    I found some logs, like the latest of Ursoc you have for your guild - Winterfall-DraenorEU.

1) He is using Grimoire of Sacrifice on a single target fight. There is no justification for that - this talent is good for cleave and AoE, but single target it is weak compared to 2 other choices in the row. Same issue with Nythendra.

2) He is not using Lord of Flames - gold trait in Destruction artifact that makes Summon Infernal summon 4 Infernals instead, which is much more powerful than Doomguard even single target.

These together would give him extra about at least 3-4 million damage total in his case, which is a nice 6% bump or so, would bump him higher.

As a whole, I checked other logs and I think he needs to shape up - he is consistently under your guild's average %, he is not terrible, but he is definitely not getting the most out of his character.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-10-28 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    2) He is not using Lord of Flames - gold trait in Destruction artifact that makes Summon Infernal summon 4 Infernals instead, which is much more powerful than Doomguard even single target.
    Is Infernal better when using Supremacy too? Even with the new Doomguard Buff?

You use the infernal summon and then switch to the doomguard.

Not 100% sure exactly when you're supposed to switch, but the super-summon is worth several million damage.

If you're using Supremacy, Lord of Flames will cast when you use the Infernal's stun ability (Meteor Strike I think it's called). Once the extra infernals die off, re-summon your Doomguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can switch to Doomguard right away, no need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You can switch to Doomguard right away, no need to wait.
    Oh nice, good to know.

Hello,

I have rerolled to lock this expac and always had a problem mastering destro but i think i have the hang of it. I dont know of any good sites/places to read up on what i am doing wrong or right.

I am doing roughly 50% of my ilvl on each fight.

Questions i have:
    What talents should i use per fight?
    Trinkets should i be searchign for. (i have many of them but theres no clear cut winner that i can see)

profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ncerdot/simple
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...085930/latest/