Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Agreed, then. PC bullshit not necessary. Confirmed.
    "Bullshit" prejudice against murder also isn't needed for a person not to murder anyone. Hardly an argument against prejudice against murder, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Of course.

That's what euphemisms like that are for.

"Oh, that's not what we're doing. We're 'insert whitewashing bullshit here'. See, how could you be upset about us 'insert whitewashing bullshit here'.
    Bovine shaming? In this day and age? Really, Bigzo, I'm disappoint. Shame. The term you're supposed to use is speciesfluidshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Bovine shaming? In this day and age? Really, Bigzo, I'm disappoint. Shame. The term you're supposed to use is speciesfluidshit.
    I was raped by a bull: A Breeding Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "Bullshit" prejudice against murder also isn't needed for a person not to murder anyone. Hardly an argument against prejudice against murder, don't you think?
    Your analogy doesn't make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like company catering to the nonsense that radicals spout in the name of pc culture only do so as means to gather attention. So someone mentioned here the x-men poster, I feel that Fox catering to the group was a deliberate move to provoke a reaction of fans and be more defensive of the movie, therefore more attached to it and more likely to see it. The same goes to the Overwatch butt tracer thing, in which it sparked a massive outrage and gave the game free publicity. The same with that game that had bikini girls on it, fairly dead franchise that suddenly saw a massive spike of attention when it announced that it would be blocked by sjws. IDK I feel like gamers are easily exploitable by things like that.