Deleted

Class order hall talent help requested

Hi All.

The time is almost upon us when legion launches. I haven't really been able to find a thread with a discussion about what class order hall talents people percieve to be the best. If it is here somewhere please point me in that direction and ignore this thread.

Anyway. 6 rows of talents:
    http://beta.wowdb.com/orderhall/talents/mage

My thinking (no beta access):
    Row 1:
    a. Arcane Provenance
    b. Frost Nova

I'm thinking Frost Nova, as the item upgrade seems rather shorth sighted.

Row 2:
    a. Teleportation Nexus
    b. Blink

I don't know. Getting around fast for world quests seems rather useful, but on the other hand, faster missions will help level op the followers.

Probably Blink

Row 3:
    a. Arcane Library
    b. Arcane Armaments

I'm thinking arcane arnamaents to get those champions some item level and fancy equipment.

Row 4:
    a. Elemental Power
    b. Higher Learning

Thinking Elemental Power as it's an increase to all missions rather than a large increase to some. Then again I dont know if missions with spess are the important ones.

Row 5:
    a. Might of Dalaran
    b. Arcane Divination

Going with Arcane Divination. Seems like the best option for raiders? But I really dont know.

Row 6:
    a. Legends of the Tirisgarde

There is only the one option, so the decision is easy.

From Medivh's guide
    I have no clue what's best, I know you can change at any time even tho it is not suggested as it would delay your second legendary which is what we really care for.

can't post jpg yet tho

i.imgur.com/l1JXD9G .jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauzz View Post
    your second legendary which is what we really care for.
    It's quite unimportant unless you actively play that spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    It's quite unimportant unless you actively play that spec.
    legendary =/= artifact
    a 2nd legendary is indeed very welcome

Deleted
    it doesnt really matter, at the end of the day, you can always change the talents if you have no need for them.

i would suggest the teleportation nexus tho, while blink looks nice on "paper" the nexus is just better simply due to the fact that you can use it for everything else you do, it is essentially a universal hearthstone and that will come in handy for world questing and the 20% class hall mission duration reduction wont amount to much if you cant farm class hall resources fast enough, the nexus definately helps with that.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2016-08-29 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    I went back to the blink when I started live and I don't see any problem with it. For the majority of the time you play this game for world quests you aren't going to be teleporting back to the hall every once in a while. The game style is usually "go to a zone, stay in it for 3-4 world quests then go elsewhere". Then you can get a flight path and chill for 20 seconds, it's not a big deal (one could even claim it's annoying to go back to the hall because the hall has a long annoying walk/blinking between the teleportation and the portals). Of course it's subjective in part because of the way you do the quests, if you do them in short bursts or longer. But I imagine only a style of "one world quest per zone and I want to finish them asap" would really use it. Or an alt that rarely goes to any zone. e.g. if an alt only goes to a world boss once a week.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please double check this but pretty sure you need the portals option to unlock an arcane hidden artifact appearance. So might be worth keeping in mind if you care about that.

One hidden artifact appearance per class (not per spec) is usually tied into the tier 2 talent.

That being said, both tier 2 talents are convenience talents. Less time flying around or less time waiting for missions - whatever you think works best for the way you play. If e.g. you turn on your missions every day before you log off for 15 hours, reducing their duration by 20% may not be all that relevant. However if you plan on min/maxing your missions and run them back to back asap logging in at odd times just for that - then go for it, you'll actually get more done.

Deleted
    It's one of those features that you can't stop thinking you must try so I had that advantage at beta and I get it. But once you see it it's not a big deal. Teleporting back to the hall and doing that long-ish run to the portals each time it's most of the time more annoying than just whistle->get to next flight master->do something/chill for 20 sec.

Besides, in the overwhelming majority of cases, you will whistle after the teleport.

Personally, I am keeping the teleport until I chance into the artifact appearance. After that, I'll switch.

12221 mid ---> 10 char