Poll: Flushing...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I dunno, not all the time. And I don't usually wash my hands, only when I shit on them and only sometimes when I get piss on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    If a public toilet isn't working or already looks like hell...not much can be done.
    I avoid public restrooms if I can. Disgusting locations. Can't trust other people to practice good hygiene.

Deleted
    Live in a small enough house so flushing the toilet in the middle of the night isn't the best idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just throw mine away and pee in the sink.

Pretty win-win if you ask me!

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    It annoys me to no end when people don't flush. No one wants to look down and see and smell someone else's shit and piss and shit stained toilet paper. It's a basic instinct of mine to flush everytime I go. The ONLY time I don't flush is when im at home in the middle of the night. It's kind of a small house so the sound of a toilet flushing would be kind of loud and I don't like waking people up so I'll leave it for the next day. Usually it's just be a midnight piss and that's it and I drink a lot of water so most of the time it's light yellow or clear.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-08-30 at 06:12 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Of cramped washrooms:
    That being said, Andre didn’t really like Japan. Everything was too small. Hotel beds were like bassinets and it was all but impossible for him to shower or go to the bathroom in their Lilliputian facilities. He was known to rip the door off his hotel bathroom and make use of the toilet by sitting sideways with his legs sticking out into the main room.
    Source: http://www.drunkard.com/10_06_andre_giant/
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.