Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Yeah no, those sounds are ripped directly from Jurassic Park.
    You do realise Jurrasic Park will have sourced the sound from wherever WoW and countless other have right? They didn't actually record their own dinosaur sounds...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaalir View Post
    You do realise Jurrasic Park will have sourced the sound from wherever WoW and countless other have right? They didn't actually record their own dinosaur sounds...
    Actually the T-Rex in JP was a baby elephant that they recorded in some US zoo... so in a way yes they did record their own dino sounds.
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

Will there be CINEMATICS for Azuna and Highmountain?

Deleted
    The Val #2 is so good. (and I've just noticed that Tyrande has a piercing in her nose)

Sylvanas basking in the light = Sylvanas (or all Undead) becoming high elf / human or whatever race they were before?

MMO-champ so laggy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KefoAtleta View Post
    Will there be CINEMATICS for Azuna and Highmountain?
    there are none.
    both zones have only a some short cutscenes, not cinematics.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    She made the deal before that. That is the final thing that happens in that zone.
    Ahh, gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Well you must be new.. it is very often when story doesn´t go anywhere. Blizzards stories sometimes are.. well just lazy.
    Wait, wait... what? Blizzard - and WoW lore's, particulary - has some of the best storytelling I've seen in my entire life and trust me, I've seen a bunch of them (game-wise). The fact it didn't went the way you wanted doesn't mean it's bad. Shitloads of story is yet to be told. Be patient and let things unwrap for itself

Can someone explain the significance of the val'kyr captured by Sylvanas and what its release means?

And the music used in the Val'sharah cinematic is Nightsong from Cataclysm. Did this song actually appear in game in Cataclysm, as opposed to just on the soundtrack, (I don't recall it) or is this the first time it's been in the game?

Another shit expansion where they force us to level and quest. It's 2016, it's asinine to still have this bullshit. Questing should be optional, I only play this shit game to raid with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Another shit expansion where they force us to level and quest. It's 2016, it's asinine to still have this bullshit. Questing should be optional, I only play this shit game to raid with friends.
    I am almost done with Azsuna and I dont follow the story at all ... its just go find these, go kill those, go see this npc. There is a friggin hogwarts ... they make you practice your wand on target dummies ... lol wtf is this crap.

EDIT: it reminded me of that quest in hyjal where you're rescuing critters from the fire ... a total WTF am i doing moment.
    Last edited by zrankfappa; 2016-08-30 at 06:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    no one is forcing you to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Can someone explain the significance of the val'kyr captured by Sylvanas and what its release means?

And the music used in the Val'sharah cinematic is Nightsong from Cataclysm. Did this song actually appear in game in Cataclysm, as opposed to just on the soundtrack, (I don't recall it) or is this the first time it's been in the game?
    the golden val'kyr was eyir the current val'kyr queen.
    sylvanas wanted to enslave her for endless val'kyr, aka immortality.

and yes, Nightsong plays in mount hyjal sometimes, well of eternity, teldrassil and ashenvale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    they make you practice your wand on target dummies ... lol wtf is this crap.
    you dont even have to read the quest to get what is going on, you do their shit because their boss teacher guy has the key to open the door to get the tidestone of gol'ganeth pieces.

pure logic, you just need a couple of brain cells.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Thaalir View Post
    Actually, they do. The guy who did it won two Oscars for it.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/04/how-t...were-made.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Yeah no, those sounds are ripped directly from Jurassic Park.
    They may have been licensed. Or they just created similar sounds. If they copied sounds directly from the movie, Speilberg would now own Blizzard after a massive lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannigia View Post
    Wait, wait... what? Blizzard - and WoW lore's, particulary - has some of the best storytelling I've seen in my entire life and trust me, I've seen a bunch of them (game-wise). The fact it didn't went the way you wanted doesn't mean it's bad. Shitloads of story is yet to be told. Be patient and let things unwrap for itself
    Well just because only fantasy lore you know is twilight doesn´t mean this is good story telling (oh sorry, game-wise than super mario instead of twilight)

and I was waiting ¨things unwrap¨ for many characters like Vol´jin in past.. see what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    What exactly is Blizz end game with Sylvanas.... They show her on a good light during the Broken Shore quest chain, from the Horde perspective. Yet now, it seems she's back to her old shenanigans. I really hope they don't do a repeat of Garry. Sylvanas is an opportunity for Blizzard to redeem themselves from the mess that was Garrosh Hellscream's character development.
    That's what I took away from the Sylvanas and Genn in-game cinematic as well.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Blizz should give whoever it was that did all the modelling and texturing work on Tyrande's ingame model a medal and/or a payrise - the detail is insane.

I like the cinematics in game make me to bound with the lore .

Well just because only fantasy lore you know is twilight doesn´t mean this is good story telling (oh sorry, game-wise than super mario instead of twilight)

and I was waiting ¨things unwrap¨ for many characters like Vol´jin in past.. see what happened.

Which other game franchise has a better ongoing story than Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    Which other game franchise has a better ongoing story than Warcraft?
    are you serious right now? Or trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    are you serious right now? Or trolling?
    Must be hard keeping up with the rest of the sheep huh?

It's good story and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no one is forcing you to play.

- - - Updated - - -

the golden val'kyr was eyir the current val'kyr queen.
    sylvanas wanted to enslave her for endless val'kyr, aka immortality.

and yes, Nightsong plays in mount hyjal sometimes, well of eternity, teldrassil and ashenvale.

- - - Updated - - -

you dont even have to read the quest to get what is going on, you do their shit because their boss teacher guy has the key to open the door to get the tidestone of gol'ganeth pieces.

pure logic, you just need a couple of brain cells.
    Blizzard is. In order to play the game I want (raiding) I have to do this mindless shit (questing).