finding the scepter / book of medivh bugging out

anyone else got that problem? did that step of the artifact quest 3 times now, twice without any addons. I see the book when it drops from the NPC. auto loot disabled. click on it. qeust to loot it complestes. doesn't land in my (empty) bags, can't complete the quest. just want to fucking kill someone right now, was looking forward to this, but artifact qeust locked, can't switch that any more and can't do anything ...

Deleted
    Continue to speak to him until you have the dialog line... Nice bug.
    30 min later, I'm in front of the scepter and can't click it.

QA sucked on this :/

yeah, just chcain clicking him eventually gave me the dialog, about the 50th time ... brilliant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Continue to speak to him until you have the dialog line... Nice bug.
    30 min later, I'm in front of the scepter and can't click it.

QA sucked on this :/
    Unfortunately, QA cannot fix bugs. They can only point them out, which is irrelevant if the devs don't actually do anything to fix them. Much like bugs players report that never get addressed.

I logged in and out and it fixed it... just be sure to submit a bug report so they can figure it out and hotfix it.

Happened to my wife last night. Logged all the way out and back in, then clicked him a few times, then rubbed her lucky rabbit's foot, and voila! It worked! Lol.

She also had an issue where after defeating the guy at the Sarg's tomb she couldn't click on the artifact. Same solution, had to log out and back in before it let her. Was frustrating for sure, given this is already a crazy long artifact quest compared to some others. My Enhance artifact took about 15 minutes in comparison to about 50 minutes for hers.

I was in a group, when I left the group everything worked