Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    She's not an aspect anymore, and what he uses to corrupt her is probably extremely powerful. Makes sense to me.
    Cool as a cucumber.

LGN's story in general is a total joke, and is an all time low from a company who already does a really poor job on story. What were you expecting?

He hits her with Red Kryptonite, what do except Yoda to do when she lost the elder wand to group of umpa lumpa that took it to a volcano but before they got there Sylar beamed down from the Enterprise stole it and use it to power MR.Fusion on Spaceball One!

The corruption shit is overused :s

Malfurion's mortal and not as tuned to the Emerald Dream as Ysera, and Xavius may be purposely drawing out Malfurion's corruption just to torture Tyrande with it, if the other quests in the zone are any indication.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So...Xavius can just throw a [plot device] to Ysera and corrupt her and then we have to kill her. Ok. Yeah, no.

I know that we're playing World of Corruptioncraft and it's fantasy & it takes a certain amount of suspension of disbelief but this plot is just so fucking lazy, I mean sure Xavius is a badass but why doesn't he corrupt Malfurion on the spot instead? How can he just corrupt Ysera with a flick of his wrist? Why doesn't he try to corrupt the player too? What immunity do Malfurion and player have that motherfucking Dragon Aspect doesn't (Don't give me Dragon Soul stuff, she's not the Aspect anymore but it's still one of the eldest dragons ever and that's fucking something in fantasy)

It's just so fucking lazy that it makes me mad. Really, I'm triggered by how lazy this was. I'm not a writer or anything but even I could write a better corruption story for Ysera, or at least add some sort of a noteworthy plot device that corrupts her, not just a random red shard.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go punch some gnomes to relieve stress. Rant over.
    If he flat out killed Malfurion, the player wouldn't come, Ysera wouldn't come, Tyrande wouldn't come.. By keeping Malf alive as a hostage, he'll ensure more powerful beings will hunt him, which he then can corrupt.

so your saying if i shot a needle laced with EXTREAMLY strong drugs on it, you wouldent get super high?

just like how firing a massive bolt of corruption into her corrupts her?