Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A Druid who can't get his Artifact!

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613292097

This is funny, wonder how long before its fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613292097

This is funny, wonder how long before its fixed.
    A part of me hopes it isn't fixed. But I do kinda feel for the guy. Still fuckin hilarious though.

That's kind of a herp derp moment for the devs. There really shouldn't be anything in game that should outright prevent people from accessing Legion content.

That said...this is pretty hilarious and ironic. One of the worlds most respected and powerful druids (as said in Legion anyway) is hated with the Cenarion Cirlce and therefore can't continue on the quest THEY put him on because he spent countless hours murdering his comrades. If he was Resto, or better yet a Guardian, that would make it even more ironic.

quite a funny oversight on blizzard's part. not that I blame them for it what a hilarious combination of "that probably won't ever happen" to come together at once

If real... fucking hilarious - but I do feel bad for the guy.

Lol.

IIRC there are CC people in the Class Hall also, I'd hop on beta to check but when i logged on earlier around 8PM CST there was a que already for my server lol. So, yeah not gona risk that.

Awwww that is so sad! If I could, I'd donate my cenarian rep to him

Hope he's running off to AQ, also I hope they don't ever fix this.

I like how he justified it "my friends and I like to do pvp in moonglade" meaning they like to gank lowbies there for any sort of quest.

He certainly is in the correctly named guild though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Hope he's running off to AQ, also I hope they don't ever fix this.

I like how he justified it "my friends and I like to do pvp in moonglade" meaning they like to gank lowbies there for any sort of quest.

He certainly is in the correctly named guild though.
    I hope they don't fix it or that they reset his rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I hope they don't fix it or that they reset his rep.
    I want him to earn his way back in. He can head out to Silithis and start grinding away, builds character. :-)

Haha. That sucks. I still forget goblins hate my DK and fly to Ratchet, Alt tab or something and I'm dead when I land lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    That's kind of a herp derp moment for the devs. There really shouldn't be anything in game that should outright prevent people from accessing Legion content.
    There isn't anything preventing him. He can grind Cenarion Rep in Silithus. Sure, It'll set him back a bit on starting up with his artifact... but he did it all to himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whahahahaha I almost peed my pants reading that LOL XD. Thanks for posting sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    There isn't anything preventing him. He can grind Cenarion Rep in Silithus. Sure, It'll set him back a bit on starting up with his artifact... but he did it all to himself.
    But his reputation IS preventing him, for the time being. Yes he did it all to himself, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating, or unfair. If he had known about this beforehand, he could have farmed the reputation to be along for the ride with the rest of us, instead because of some dev oversight (at least I'm hoping it is, if this was intentional and not advertised that's even more fucked up), he's stuck on launch day farming for a reputation no one even had a clue would actually prevent him from playing Legion content.

Really sucks for him but game me a chuckle xd
    Hope they fix it soon

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just amazing. Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    But his reputation IS preventing him, for the time being. Yes he did it all to himself, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating, or unfair. If he had known about this beforehand, he could have farmed the reputation to be along for the ride with the rest of us, instead because of some dev oversight (at least I'm hoping it is, if this was intentional and not advertised that's even more fucked up), he's stuck on launch day farming for a reputation no one even had a clue would actually prevent him from playing Legion content.
    It isn't preventing him...it's delaying him. I'm sure it is very frustrating for him...but there's nothing "unfair" about it. It's not really any different from the players that grinded out their Bloodsail rep and couldn't do anything in Booty Bay.

Anyway, from what I understand Blizzard has fixed it up so he can continue and it won't happen to anyone else. I still have no sympathy at all for the time this guy lost due to his own actions though.

Probably the funniest thread I've read in a while.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is just too funny! Best thing I've read in awhile for sure
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.