Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Congrats, dude finished the game in 5-1/2 hours, other folks will be enjoying it for months.
    TIL levelling is "the game"
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

America gets raids first, EU still get World first. When EU gets something first, its not World first unless everyone gets content at the same time.

Americans keep being butthurt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit-Metal View Post
    There is still the artifacts weapon grind. That going to take a while.
    28 weeks if you do 10 daily world quest every day

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    By ur logic paragon/method didn't have so many world first's because US guilds did it first. Screw time zones and if the content is released for all.
    show ONE example of when Paragon/Method got world first after adjusting for different release times.

Oh wait, there are none

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    so fucking true haha.
    Reminds me of That blue post though on us forums today, that guy there is the reason the community is the equivalent of a dried up wank sock.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748755730
    Are u a male Tauren? Curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    Why would solo content that every single player game does better waste so much time when all the multiplayer content starts at max level and is only balanced there?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    You do realise he already have new content, namely the World Quests. Which is a blast to do.
    About how many do you think he'll do before he gets bored? I'm gonna say about 15 or so :>

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cicle of every expantion:

Rush to max level, skipping ALL the lore and awesome views > Cry for 1 year of lack of content

TOPKEK

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Because the leveling isn't the core of the expansion or even close to it. Also that's what content patch's are for.

Shouldn't need to stretch out leveling because the rest lacks content.
    It is to be said though that all expansion where leveling was still a major part of content (the first 3 basicely) usually were considered the best ones, even woltk took 7+ or so days (as in 7 x 24 hours of actual playing time, and this is a very low estimate) to get 1-80 (with a lot of that being in 70-80). I too would enjoy it more if leveling was actually hard and required you to have professions, take potions and/or farm a lot of gold and if the whole process were to take the first 1-2 weeks of the expansion.

Its such a waste that so much work is in the leveling process and it usually (for the last 3 expansions) last around 10 hours or so. The expansion lasts usually 2 years or so, so 2 weeks really isnt that much, and they can always nerf the xp needed later on. (fuck alts in general)

Pathetic really.

Watched it, love Frag. though I hate how Havoc has no in-combat healing, seems frustrating.. Think i'll go Vengeance as my MS and Rogue as my DPS for sure now. (though eye beam does look hilarious).

He NEEDS to level fast, he's in a world first guild, so he needs to level up and gear 4-5 classes asap.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Eu first. Game wasn't out for NA and Aussies got it halfway.
    EU is still part of the world

it's funny how any thread touching the subject of any kind of "world first" degrades super fast into two basic topics
    1 - "what they did is wrong way to consume content/I don't like it"
    2 - "it is not world first but region first since expansion/raid opens on different times"

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Eu first. Game wasn't out for NA and Aussies got it halfway.

Did the hunter also hit 110 around the same time? I know those two were leveling together.
    still world first, or is NA not on the same planet as EU? sorry EU got it first doesn't mean america can do it first, they can do it in a shorter period of time but not first since 110 has already been done.

So many people saying that it's a waste, a rush and a he isn't enjoying content.

If I'm not mistaken, he is a part of a top guild, which means he has been playing beta for month and "experienced/enjoyed" Legion for months.

He had all the time to enjoy it for months while the majority of players were still doing dailies in Tanaan.

Lol the people crying it is not world first, it is EU first. Funny they are not crying when it is about world first mythic raids when US is allways 1 day ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Lol the people crying it is not world first, it is EU first. Funny they are not crying when it is about world first mythic raids when US is allways 1 day ahead.
    Also this, when EU has an expansion 9 hours earlier it doesn't count, when raids open in US 10+ hours before EU it's legit.

What a waste instead of actually enjoying things.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    What a waste instead of actually enjoying things.
    So you have to be slow to enjoy it? lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    You should know he and Gingi practiced this on beta alot, So they knew the best routes to take and stuff. why should it take 80 hours lol?