A while ago, on my guild's site, I did a weekly series called Breccia Takes On, in which I discussed how I thought my lvl 100 Prot Warrior would stand up to other sci-fi characters from video games, movies, and comics. It was almost entirely mathematically based, often using game mechanics over lore, and most boiled down to a few pages of explanation of who would beat who -- intended to spark discussion, rather than to be taken as fact.

However, I ended each "season" with a comic book styled depiction of the fight itself, rather than just writing about it. They're not exactly high-quality, but perhaps they'll be a few minutes of entertainment while you wait for Legion. Thanks for checking them out, and I hope you enjoy them.

SEASON 1: BRECCIA vs THE DRAGONBORN
The Dragonborn depicted here was intended to be a Skyrim reflection of Breccia, i.e. a nonmagical warrior focused on blacksmithing and defense.

SEASON 2: BRECCIA vs THE LONE WANDERER
This two-on-two matchup between Breccia and my garrison bodyguard of choice (Vivianne) vs Fallout 4's Lone Wanderer and Dogmeat.