Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I don;t have to prove anything... common sense dictates logical thinking. But hey.. if you think there are 10 million peeps playing... that's awesome for you! It's good to have positive thoughts.
    He kind of has a point. WoD started at what? 6m? And jumped to 10m right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    No queues at 12:15 a.m. on Zul'jin last night either. Everything smooth and fine. Zul'Jin is marked as "Full" so well done Blizzard.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    You know why? Because nobody's playing this crap anymore.

Infracted
    I think this one might actually retain some of it's subscribers. I am getting the same "vibe" with this expansion that I got with TBC and WoTLK.

The ability prune somewhat turned me off until I got my artifact weapon, now it all makes sense.

I really hope it's not due to far fewer people playing

I was very skeptical prior to launch based on history, but I got rolling right on time (a few minutes early even) and had no issues at all the whole 4.5 hours I played before passing out. My wife had some minor bugs with her Destro artifact quest, but relogging fixed them and it was only a minor inconvenience.

Gotta give props where it's due. Blizzard got it right this time.

Deleted
    Seriously, people. You are delusional if you think Blizzard "just got it right" this time. I'm not denying that they improved their tech and hardware, it's obvious. But there are also way way way way less people playing this game than previously. The launch of this expansion was a non-event for people outside of the WoW fanboys circlejerk. I didn't even realize it launched today even though I've visiting this website every now and then out of boredom.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2016-08-30 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no issues whatsoever. It's been so smooth and the leveling on my druid has been incredible. Can't wait to get off of work.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

EU realms(or atleast Silvermoon) is kind of unplayable right now. The lag caught up :/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    EU realms(or atleast Silvermoon) is kind of unplayable right now. The lag caught up :/
    This. Last night was perfect, lag free all night.

Tonight as of about 4PM. Silvermoon became unplayable. Now I can't even log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Two things to the "its because no one is playing" crowd...first if that's your stance ok but source for your data how many are playing ?

Second why do you spew negativity just for the sake of it...you are really that bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    Two things to the "its because no one is playing" crowd...first if that's your stance ok but source for your data how many are playing ?

Second why do you spew negativity just for the sake of it...you are really that bored?

Are you saying you don't visit all the websites of the games you used to play? What a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Seriously, people. You are delusional if you think Blizzard "just got it right" this time. I'm not denying that they improved their tech and hardware, it's obvious. But there are also way way way way less people playing this game than previously. The launch of this expansion was a non-event for people outside of the WoW fanboys circlejerk. I didn't even realize it launched today even though I've visiting this website every now and then out of boredom.
    This.

Legion is clearly the least played expansion launch ever.

10+ years later, they probably got new ideas on how to improve the network congestion.

Stuff like heavy scenario/instancing, allowing people to spread out on the expansion to do their own zone choice, and well, just not as many people playing. Add all of that on top of whatever backend work they did, it all helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Smooth" wanna rage on how hard im annoyed by the amount of lag and dc's i am having while killing rares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Congratulations Blizz!

After 12 years, you finally did what most companies accomplish in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I really hope it's not due to far fewer people playing
    Not necessarily as peak playing times haven't occurred yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    EU is starting to hit peak playing hours.

There is no data at all for numbers of players. It is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, it's been working really great here as well.

Well done Blizzard.
    Going to have to take that back.
    Pretty unplayable on EU right now.

It's easy to have a smooth launch when the previous expansion ran off the majority of your player base.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Congratulations Blizz!

After 12 years, you finally did what most companies accomplish in 4 years.
    They had to get back down to the number of players they had 12 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Going to have to take that back.
    Pretty unplayable on EU right now.
    The DDOS attacks have begun.