Page 1 of 2
LastLast

i... must... resist...

i didnt play wow for 1 1/2 years and my life got better since, but the urge is huge in me right now.
    how do i play wow casual... i never managed to do that, started casual ended hardcore.

FUCK.
    people please give me good advice, i'm about to install the game and i really dont have a good feeling about it

Have self control like an adult

Don't install the game if you can't play it responsibly?

7+ Year Old Account
    play for a couple of months then unsub like the usual peeps.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    No matter what don't join a raiding guild. Be a casual and do.....i have no idea what. Pugs of Mythic Dungeons probably Or PvP

In my case, i'm farming the best gear as possible to do World PvP. Loging in 1 or 2 hours a day just to kill some noobs in the world lol.

Welcome back!

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Deleted
    Don't join a raiding guild, just set yourself a limit of like 1-2 hours a day (could even use the parental controls for it lol)... but really, you should just have the self control to do it yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Just rock casual raiding. No need for a guild anymore since you want to stay as casual as possible.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Give in! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    ^ Yeah that.

If you don't want to play, just don't play. How is it difficult?

Just...do it!
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

You cannot play the game anything but casually anymore. There is no hardcore gameplay.

The wheel is turning, you have to realize you can't do as much as you were able to do. Let it to young nerds and just enjoy ANYTHING you want to do in life in every aspects but without any constraints (that the most important thing to keep your freedom for real life responsibilities (wife, children, high job, social life, sport ...)):
    > No guild or Friend guild (Raiding WHEN you decide, and not when others do)
    > Don't listen the ones that don't realize even 3h A DAY is a lot.
    > Know your own limits
    > Don't play with a planning in mind. People say "LEL now it's easy to do mythic raiding". Yes, of course maybe being a good player but being a good player enslaved to his machine and being dependant of other people no more (which a raider in a mythic guild is obviously. Anyone who say the contrary is blind as I were before)
    > It's hard not to dive deep into hardcore play when you were before. But also hard not to play your passion after a while. Your mind will find the balance automatically between "Shit, I want to play, it's my passion !" and "Shit, I don't want to be forced to do things nor to be present THIS day to raid".
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-08-30 at 02:56 PM.

Don't play more than 2-3 hours a day. When the time is up you stop, simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally agree with a dig at someone, but what this guy said, have self control .

If you spend a hour or two every night on it, I don't really think thats an issue

One of us! One of us!

Give in. You will get bored very quickly.

Do you have friends that still play? If not it might not be worth delving into. That's what's keeping me at bay. Most of the people I played with don't play anymore. The game isn't fun to me playing alone, and I can't afford the time to develop new friends in the game. If my friends decide they want to return later on down the road then I might play casually. I'm just lurking to see how the expansion turns out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphahunter View Post
    i didnt play wow for 1 1/2 years and my life got better since, but the urge is huge in me right now.
    how do i play wow casual... i never managed to do that, started casual ended hardcore.

FUCK.
    people please give me good advice, i'm about to install the game and i really dont have a good feeling about it
    Just wait for the free 10 days that Blizzard usually give every new expansion, then you will know what is best for you.