SPriest Off Spec

Ive been trying to find info on what to go as my Off Spec. Obviously, I want one of the healing specs for faster dungeon ques but I cant seem to find a good answer on whether Disc/Holy. Im assuming Holy but wanted to make sure after the last Hotfix.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both specs work.. Were you expecting one of the specs to NOT work in dungeons?

Holy is probably easier if you're used to the old way of healing.. Disc is way more fun though, but has a slight bit of a learning curve..

It all comes down to preference..

Not really sure what you're asking..

disc uses same stats as shadow so it's gonna work out fine. higher mythic+ are probably a bit harder in comparison with holy.

Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    Both specs work.. Were you expecting one of the specs to NOT work in dungeons?

Holy is probably easier if you're used to the old way of healing.. Disc is way more fun though, but has a slight bit of a learning curve..

It all comes down to preference..

Not really sure what you're asking..
    Basically going to run my SPriest as a healing spec to help out the guild in Mythic+. From what Ive read Disc hasnt been doing too well in Mythic+ on the Beta. However, Disc got some changes with the HF. In the past Ive healed as Disc. Ive never liked Holy but since Ive played nothing but Shadow in WoD and didnt have Alpha/Beta access, I was wondering if Disc is a bad as people in the Beta have been saying it is for Mythic+ after the HF.

From your answer, you really dont know anything, so not sure why you even answered. Thanks though...

Discipline is my choice for an offspec. Just remember that even though you might not investin in Artifact power for your 2nd spec you can always pick some relics that add ilvl on your offspec weapon when they ilvl diference in upgrading your main on is like +2-4 ilvls only.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Basically going to run my SPriest as a healing spec to help out the guild in Mythic+. From what Ive read Disc hasnt been doing too well in Mythic+ on the Beta. However, Disc got some changes with the HF. In the past Ive healed as Disc. Ive never liked Holy but since Ive played nothing but Shadow in WoD and didnt have Alpha/Beta access, I was wondering if Disc is a bad as people in the Beta have been saying it is for Mythic+ after the HF.

From your answer, you really dont know anything, so not sure why you even answered. Thanks though...
    Ah, no, sorry if I came off sounding like an asshole.. I was simply trying to answer as simply as possible since I didn't know what your focus was. I read it as someone who just didn't really care and wanted to run fast dungeons/heroics

Now that I know where you're comming from I can tailor a slightly better response. From what I've seen, disc performs just fine in mythic+. Doing mythic 10 shouldn't be an issue at all.. Will it be easier with another healing spec? Maybe.. But I still think it comes down to preference and learning to play the spec properly. Procative vs reactive healing etc.