Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not into lore or story but even I found these zones to be amazing. Idk what kind of cynic would hate this expac's leveling already D:
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "When the game gets harder"... Lol, it all scales. @ 741 ilvl, I have to mind how much I pull/WHAT I pull at level 102.

People sure are grasping at straws to have SOMETHING to complain about.
    it does get harder, the legendary ring gets weaker for example

as to OP: i think these zones have been one of the most engaging and fun so far(certainly way better than wod zones)
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-09-01 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    AHAHAHAH. Look at my post history. The idea that I'm some kind of fanboy is just idiotic, much like the rest of your posts here.

If someone grinds to 110 then whines that they hated every minute of it... that's just inane. If you quest to 110 but hate questing, you're a fool. Run dungeons instead. Take some fucking responsibility for what you do.
    How fast they grind is not relevant to anything. You have to get to 110 to do a raid. You have to get to 110 to do heroics.

Your argument is basically: If you don't like questing then quit the game. It entirely forgets that the game isn't about questing primarily. End-game is dungeons and raiding primarily. Yet, you still seem focused on how fast someone levels. If you could grind leveling beyond 110 you might have a point but since that is not the case -- you have no point beyond being argumentative.

If you aren't a fanboy then you're just being childish when people disagree. At which point I'm going to say you are a disappointment to any constructive discussion -- but I suspect you won't care because you're not here for constructive discussions.

Deleted
    Oh wow, so i haven't checked the post since the first like hour of posting....i can't believe how many people think i don't like questing...i have 15 100s, and just so you can see how much i actually enjoy questing, i'll just link my warrior's statistics(she's the one i leveled to 110 first): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../statistic#133 Yeah 16700 is above average...I am leveling my 2nd character right now, since the first one ran into a gamebreaking bug, and it's easier since i know kinda what to do, but i still find questing extremely weak compared to MoP and WoD...

Also, most people in here actually confirmed that you kinda need to do most quests in all zones to get to max. Ofc for those who only play 2 hours a day, rested xp will make it a lot faster, but without that factor, by checking my activity feed you can see that i completed 3 zone ach (with additional quests, rares and some treasures) done 3 dungeons quests, and about 60% or so of the quests in the last zone before dinging 110. I was alone, with almost nobody around, so mob xp was full.
    Last edited by mmoc217b3a527e; 2016-09-01 at 10:01 PM.

This is the first time in me playing Wow (started way early in vanilla) that I've preferred questing to just grinding on mobs for hours on end. Which I like doing.
    So for me, this is the best levelling experience so far. Even ahead of vanilla. So far. I'll see if the magic holds even on a second, third or eighth character.