Thread: Get iiiit

Get iiiit

When I work out, I imagine being pushed to my limits by some other worldly scenario. And then I yell, like a saiyan. What do you do when you work out? #nopainnogain

I would take this more seriously if your 10 posts weren't all over the place.

When I work out I listen to music and breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I would take this more seriously if your 10 posts weren't all over the place.

When I work out I listen to music and breathe.
    wow you breathe?? ahaha what an absolute #madlad
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    OP is Joe Swanson.

I focus on making someones life a living hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping this thread with one eye on it, if this actually serves some use as a "how do you keep motivated while working out" discussion I'll leave it open.

Otherwise closing it as just another daft thread.

I work out at home now, so I blast my workout playlist music (old school hip hop) while remembering the Conan the barbarian quote

To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

This what's been driving my success in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the cool, calm, and collected type. When I am out for my runs, I concentrate on my breathing. I don't even take music. I use the time to just release from myself. When I am in the gym, I will put my music on to drown out the ruckus, but you will very rarely hear a grunt or yell from me, just my rhythmic breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am the cool, calm, and collected type.
    That's me all the time, which is why I need to get ampted up with focused rage when I work out. Otherwise, I'd be apt to just stop randomly and get a smoothy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    High volume music + headphones + poopload of caffeine + DMAA if I can use it again. Thinking about shitty personal stuff also works to push through the last reps.
    Last edited by mmocc260283a87; 2016-09-01 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    I imagine Queen Elizabeth II's heid in the top corner of the goal whenever I hit a PK.