Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Ummm, no. He's on probation, with weapons n drugs. He's going to prison.
    Wouldn't be the first time a celebrity got out of a prison sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Is he waiting for all the cops to show up as women so he can punch them out?

no clue who this guy is
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Is he waiting for all the cops to show up as women so he can punch them out?
    He's got to double renew his He Man Woman Haters Club and his Women: Nature's Punching Bag memberships, let a guy have his priorities.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    that fucking guy is a fucking loser.

I'm surprised his hands have recovered well enough to hold a gun after punching ol' Shovelface as many times as he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I'm surprised his hands have recovered well enough to hold a gun after punching ol' Shovelface as many times as he did.

o snap! I made the threads in your signature..omg lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Never diss his dancing skills, ever. Come on now, people know the man is insane, stop fucking with him. And by fucking with him I mean having anything to do with him. Groupies, there's plenty of other rich dudes put there to mess with.

Those so far it seems like nothing actually happened in this case. Some girl got kicked out and didn't like it I'm guessing.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once a woman beating douchebag, always a woman beating douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I think Brown might have a poor understanding of the law...
    Well, technically if he throws all the evidence out the window the police won't find anything in his house.

Course, that just means they find the evidence outside the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Well, technically if he throws all the evidence out the window the police won't find anything in his house.

Course, that just means they find the evidence outside the window.
    Yeah it is a technicality that has little meaning in law. It could be a good move if you're at a party and you want to dissociate yourself with the contraband. In this case, they apparently saw Brown himself throw it. He would've been better off leaving it in the house and saying it isn't his. Of course that would be expecting too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Look at you guys. Do none of you care the SWAT is being exceptionally racist? I mean, so what he pulled a gun on someone and then tried to ditch a gun and some drugs while they waited for a search warrant? Sometimes, people make mistakes.
    The sad thing about this forum is you could be dead serious with this post and people would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time a celebrity got out of a prison sentence.
    Of course he'll get out of it. He's a celebrity.

120 hours of community service at best.

Oh, Chris Brown, you mean the chump who hit Rhianna. Surprising that a man who would assualt his gf at the time would be in trouble with the law again..... astounding. Maybe his wealth will let him buy his way out of this one now. Hopefully they will finally put this "man" away for awhile, but I am sure his fame will help weasel a soft sentence (if he serves at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    The sad thing about this forum is you could be dead serious with this post and people would agree with you.
    Stop dickriding, it's not that ridiculous on mmoc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

god i hope that woman beating douche gets shot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Stop dickriding, it's not that ridiculous on mmoc.
    Yes it is. It's why people called it racist for a black cop to shoot a black man for refusing to surrender his gun, running with said gun and turning on cops with said gun.

I'm a little leery of any information where TMZ is a source, but if this is all real then damn, thats nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    no clue who this guy is
    This is what he did to Rihanna.

If someone "forgot" to buckle him up in the back of a police vehicle, I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yes it is. It's why people called it racist for a black cop to shoot a black man for refusing to surrender his gun, running with said gun and turning on cops with said gun.
    Noone actually does that but ok. But black people, can be racist towards other black people. You're a prime example of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I'm a little leery of any information where TMZ is a source, but if this is all real then damn, thats nuts.
    Yea I think they claimed lil wayne died a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.