Which race is the best for PvP?

While I was testing Rogue on beta, there was a thing what they can't counter when they don't have cloak: Roots. Because of that, I was going Feral, but Gnomes would fix that with Escape Artist. I can pick a Gnome, np I don't hate them. However, Belfs' Silence is too good to pass. Nelf's Shadowmeld is very good too. I just can't decide between those 3. Damn, I forgot Undead. Now, I have 4 candidates. Oops, Stoneform is awesome for restealthing. 5 candidates. I don't love Dwarves and Gnomes tho. Even if I don't love them, their racials are best for Rogues in PvP. I find that Belfs, Nelfs and Uds cooler. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Felpacino; 2016-08-30 at 09:51 PM.

orc, just take the honor talent that takes away your trinket and makes all your incoming cc reduced by 25%

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    orc, just take the honor talent that takes away your trinket and makes all your incoming cc reduced by 25%
    My problem is not with stuns, it's with roots. Sure, root with %25 duration would be cool, but removing them instantly would be better imo. Still, I'm a novice Rogue, I don't know much.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    My problem is not with stuns, it's with roots. Sure, root with %25 duration would be cool, but removing them instantly would be better imo. Still, I'm a novice Rogue, I don't know much.
    cloak of shadows, vanish and dispels from a healer are all there as options