Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    the zones ive done have been pretty damn glorious, even on minimum graphics. i can only imagine if i had them turned up and could see them in their full glory.

the amount of detail and beauty of some of these places is pretty damn impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im only 102 and ive only quested in High Mountain so far but it seems pretty damn big

Deleted
    I've only done Val'sharah and Aszuna, i'm reading all the quests and taking my time to level. So far in terms of the zone: Val'sharah was amazing and Azsuna was pretty "meh" for me, also, I don't know if there's something I missed but I didn't get any in-game cinematic at the end...

Now I'm going through Highmountain. So far, I wish I didn't start in Val'sharah, because I think it is the best one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal91j View Post
    So far i have been having more fun on wow than i have had since wotlk
    the quests and instance mechanics are really interesting and fun for me

however

i am really disappointed with the actual zones themselves
    they are pretty small and very lacklustre

anyone else feel the same?
    Pretty small?

I've spent 7 hours in Legion, so far, and I'm still not done with Val'sharah...

My experience is, levelling is slowed down, due to long hikes between quests, no real quest hubs, no flying and HUGE ZONES!!

Levelling is the slowest of all expansions... Not that I mind, it's nice for a change, but I fear it will,get boring, when you have an army of alts..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Small?

Well on the map they do look preety small, I give you that, but...

There's a friggin' cave or underground area just about anywhere you go... It sometimes disorients me.

I have killed the snake people in their zone so far and helped out some dragons, it was alright. I love the imp on the head toy though :3

Deleted
    There is a lot of verticality involved. Hidden caves, rocks, ridges all make gathering treasures/ore/herbs and so on much more difficult. It reminds me of Spires of Arak or Blade's Edge. For now it is fun because it is different than all the flat terrain we got used to. In a few months it might become tedious.

Deleted
    It doesn't come close to Pandaria which is the over-all best looking continent.

Tbh vanilla continents would share #1 if they weren't so cringe outdated grapics, duskwood for dr00d quest with trees that haf 3 pixels...

North rend. while I like snow that's pretty much all it was.

Draenor was weird going from horde starting zone (snow) to a jungle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Nope, just you.
    Pretty much this. I love the zones and that it is up to me where i can level up. Great work Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Pretty small?

I've spent 7 hours in Legion, so far, and I'm still not done with Val'sharah...

My experience is, levelling is slowed down, due to long hikes between quests, no real quest hubs, no flying and HUGE ZONES!!

Levelling is the slowest of all expansions... Not that I mind, it's nice for a change, but I fear it will,get boring, when you have an army of alts..
    Leveling is definitely not the slowest of all expansions. Might be the fastest. This or Cata. But it's still very fun and enjoyable.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've only leveled in Azsuna, and so far I like it most than any WoD zone.
    Aestheticaly beautiful, nice quest lines, and to my surprise, not as linear as some Draenor zones were.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys its different and better now, the name of the expansion is another name and 1-2 months havent gone by yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    thats my thought also - leveling on alts will be nightmare :/ especially with no flying runing around those mountains once is ok but on alt - god no it will be shitfest :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Leveling is definitely not the slowest of all expansions. Might be the fastest. This or Cata. But it's still very fun and enjoyable.
    I didn't play at release of TBC, so cannot say anything for that, except during v2.1, it felt pretty quick.
    After 7 hours in WotLK, I was in my 4th zone, level 78, flying in Storm Peaks.
    After 7 hours in Cata, I was in Uldum, level 84.
    After 7 hours in MoP, I was done levelling, level 90 and flying around.
    After 7 hours in WoD...... Well, I was nowhere, because servers were down for 18 days..
    After 7 hours in Legion, I'm almost through 1st zone (one item left on the zone-achievement) and level 102..

There is no difference in my play style... Tell me, Legion is not the slowest levelling so far..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-08-31 at 08:45 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The only thing I didn't like is the feeling that the zones are discounected from each other.

On previouse expantions the zones are related storywise ..

I think this is done to allow players to start on any zone they want without feeling that they missed something from another zone which is understandable ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal91j View Post
    So far i have been having more fun on wow than i have had since wotlk
    the quests and instance mechanics are really interesting and fun for me

however

i am really disappointed with the actual zones themselves
    they are pretty small and very lacklustre

anyone else feel the same?
    This was a foreseeable trend. Zones got smaller and smaller, with less and less content for a while now, and Blizz fanboys defended it, so you can thank them for this mess. Enjoy your game with minimal content now.

Did you rike it?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Then go find me a thread on this forum where the op says something negative about wow that the first page isn't just "your're a troll", "you're wrong"(with no reason why the op is wrong) and my personal favorite, "I WISH THIS SITE HAD A DOWNBOAT OPTION CAUSE OP IS STUPID".
    Really? Last time I checked it was the other way round.
    If that's how these forums have become lately, then I'm pretty happy for wow.

Once the flying will be enabled, the zones will feel very small indeed. I took the fp from dalaran to stormheim (upper right cornered) and was amazed how quickly crossed the zones.

I dont mind personally... So far stormheim is very fun and the climbing with the hook is awesome
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I really like the zones this time around. Probably the very first expansion where I feel positively about all the zones. Very diverse yet very coherent as well. Most of all I like how they finally tapped into some other cultures for once, instead of just orcs, humans and the occasional trolls. Overall very well done. Finally the feedback caught up to their developing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You are not. It's perfectly fine to criticize this game despite people on this site telling you it's perfect with its mob mentality. But I will say this is the best expansion since bc so far with priest class hall music being a 45/10.
    "zones are pretty small and very lacklustre" is not criticism, it's a brainfart (no offence to OP). Some people tend to confuse these two, but:
    1) Events in Azsuna feel rushed and out of touch with current events (aka "there is an invasion of demons of huge scale, but druids are too concerned with furlborgs and some weird as fuck plant demons who say that they soil themselves when they die), as well as Malfurions lack of self-control, and Ysera getting"pwned like a noob" , there are demons invading azeroth and mother-tree-or-whatever-is-being corrupted, but MUH CENARIUS! *runs into death and have to be rescued*
    2) Zones are bad IMO

1st is criticism, 2nd is a brainfart.

There is nothing wrong with criticism, but, please, don't think that anything people post here can be counted as criticism
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-08-31 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.