My biggest disappointment

So far i have been having more fun on wow than i have had since wotlk
    the quests and instance mechanics are really interesting and fun for me

however

i am really disappointed with the actual zones themselves
    they are pretty small and very lacklustre

anyone else feel the same?

zones are already better than wod.

Zones are amazing. And you won't even see the final one (which is the best, IMO), until you get to 110

this is just my opinion, i'm still having the most fun i've had on wow for a long time

i just can't put my tongue on it regarding the zones themselves

Quote Originally Posted by brutal91j View Post
    this is just my opinion, i'm still having the most fun i've had on wow for a long time

i just can't put my tongue on it regarding the zones themselves
    Have you tried turning your monitor on?

i play in 4k, im not talking graphic fidelity because it does look gorgeous, i just feel the zones are too small and don't feel as epic as they should

10+ Year Old Account
    The zones are pretty big in terms of quests and story. It takes multiple levels to complete the entirety of a zone.

i do agree with that! the quests are really good

i'm probably nitpicking honestly

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal91j View Post
    i do agree with that! the quests are really good

i'm probably nitpicking honestly
    You are not. It's perfectly fine to criticize this game despite people on this site telling you it's perfect with its mob mentality. But I will say this is the best expansion since bc so far with priest class hall music being a 45/10.

like i said, it's the most fun i've had on wow for a long long time

it is nitpicking mind, the zones do not feel as epic as tbc or wotlk for me but im having fun and that's what counts

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You are not. It's perfectly fine to criticize this game despite people on this site telling you it's perfect with its mob mentality. But I will say this is the best expansion since bc so far with priest class hall music being a 45/10.
    Dude priest class hall music is god damn amazing. So glad other people notice this.

If it's okay to criticize, it's also okay to praise without being insulted and being told that your opinion is a result of mob mentality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    If it's okay to criticize, it's also okay to praise without being insulted and being told that your opinion is a result of mob mentality.
    Then go find me a thread on this forum where the op says something negative about wow that the first page isn't just "your're a troll", "you're wrong"(with no reason why the op is wrong) and my personal favorite, "I WISH THIS SITE HAD A DOWNBOAT OPTION CAUSE OP IS STUPID".

Then go find me a thread on this forum where the op says something negative about wow that the first page isn't just "your're a troll", "you're wrong"(with no reason why the op is wrong) and my personal favorite, "I WISH THIS SITE HAD A DOWNBOAT OPTION CAUSE OP IS STUPID".
    I meant that's not what anyone in this thread is doing so it really doesn't matter.

PS - this is a fansite, people tend to be fans ... who would have thought.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I've been very impressed with what I've seen of the zones so far. Admittedly that's not much though - I haven't even reached lvl 101 on any characters yet.

The only thing that has irked me so far, was the return of that annoying dwarf shaman in the Shaman introductory quests. Myrla? Something like that. She was the one from the Deepholm quests back in Cata. Her voice acting is some of the worst in the whole game; right up with Lady Deathwhisper / Sindragosa in ICC, or that green dragon who does the intro to Mt Hyjal. Ugh.

Everything else has been top notch. Loving it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by normiegonnanorm View Post
    too streamlined
    Still WAY more streamlined that Vanilla or BC, but a step back in the right direction.

Mountains, fuck mountains

There is alot of content to consume currently, but overall OP I would agree the content is shrimpy.

People enjoying it now will soon come back later saying "is that it?"

Not much to say at that point .. People seem to like it now, which I suppose is more important.