Poll: Where Did You Start?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Azsuna simply coz I liked the name lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim was my first. Pretty good zone imo. The landscape was pretty meh though. Storyline was good, I enjoyed the more Alliance vs Horde stuff that the zone offered in terms of story.
    Now in Highmountain

Deleted
    Highmountain after seeing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-taDHdr6Qw

Team Highmountain after avoiding most spoilers. The lore was the best so far, I'm happy with my decision.

I started in Aszuna
    I am hunter I need reputation in that zone to unlock secret weapon

Started in Stormheim then Highmountain. I'm halfway to 107 and in Azsuna now, so Val'Shara will be last.

Really enjoyed Stormheim, and Highmountain wasn't bad either. Just their bigass totem city was annoying (but no, I didn't wipe on elevator boss).

Worst part of Stormheim was one bonus area (with dragons) that takes ages to complete + Helheim (too fucking dark + swimming).

Might seem negative, but I enjoyed myself and felt truly engaged in the stories
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Aszuna - simply because the first JC Quest outside of Dalaran starts there too

Started in Stormheim cuz that's what the zone the cinematic had Sylvanas nearly killing Genny dog in, so I wanted to chill with Nate BC and the crew. This was on my resto druid. I got my DK her frostmourne's, not sure where i'll send her.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim because I saw sylvanas in the youtube video thumbnail on mmo-C front page. Higmountain tonight as I get the impression it's the least liked, so might as well get it over with and then end the leveling on the two zones that are considered as high points.

I was going to start in Stormheim since I've heard that it's best to get that zone (and its lengthy intro scenario) over with, but it was still bugged at the time I was deciding which zone to pick, so I just shrugged and randomly said, 'eh, why not Azuna?'

Judging from this poll, seems like that zone is the default choice of most people.

I was going to start with Stormheim but decided to go with Val'sharah last second. I absolutely loved it and it had a very vanilla feel to it. After I finished that I decided to go through Stormheim and honestly gameplay wise it was fun (with the hooks) but look wise outside a few spots it's very meh. I didn't find most of the story that interesting too compared to Val'sharah which I was invested the whole time.

One thing I do hate the most with these new zones is honestly they feel too small. I know I know less space but better utilized space... whatever still feels small or compact to me.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-08-31 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    I started in Highmountain. It's like a mix of Howling Fjord and Storm Peaks, my two favourite zones. The soundtrack is wonderful, and it was nice to be able to quest for Tauren as an Alliance character.

Part of me was almost worried when I finished the zone, because I didn't know if the other zones would compare! I've dabbled in Stormheim and Azsuna since, and they're both pretty cool. But I think it's safe to say that Highmountain is my favourite zone in Legion so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Val'sharah.
    Was hugely disappointed with Malfurion, acting like a dumb fuck or disposable NPC. And then in dungeon he is chill about everything.
    Zone is cool tho, really enjoyed experience outside of this dumb writing
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Azsuna, because I felt like it would fit my shaman best.

Stormheim -> Azsuna -> Val'sharah -> Highmountain

That's the path I took.

Started in Stormheim and liked the story a lot although I didn't love the mountainous regions, which doesn't bode well for how I'll deal with Highmountain. I'm in Aszuna now and it's pretty awful, although I'm struggling through it to try and complete the story so whenever they introduce the loremaster bit for flying I'll have that done. I hate trying to come back and remember where I left off and tying up loose ends.