Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this on some old zones, just not all of them. The ganking of lowbies would be unimaginable if 110+ characters (next expansion) roamed around with 30s and 40s.
    suppose they could do it like swtor where you level down to the zone lvl instead.

There is a mild solution - make every azeroth zone (except start and cataclysm ones) scale 10-60, and make BC/WotlK/Cata/MoP/WoD scale from 60-100

I'd love that. To those who complained about running from wolves or boars... You would still have flying mounts, as well as a larger portfolio of skills and talents, helping to deal with such threats more easily.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    did you still run around in starter gear or something? last i played it you didn't really need that great gear to start feeling like you're one shotting things in the lower leveld zones.
    Nope, full ascended gear and spinal blades on my guardian and warrior.

The low-level zones are not the issue, its the mid level zones around 50-70 that are a huge pain with scaling, especially when there are events going on.

I'm not saying combat is difficult, but when everything aggros around you anywhere you go, it's a pain in the ass. Especially if you're going for world completion in that game.

Please do it Blizzard

Deleted
    maybe not for normal servers but if they ever do pristine servers they talked about there it would fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Or, what is the point of doing a raid to get an item with a number, just so you can do another raid to get an item with a bigger number, just so you can do another raid to get yet another item with yet a bigger number?

It's called character progression.
    It's not progression if we never actually get stronger. If the zones scale with us and the mobs get stronger as we do, there is no progression. In my opinion they've already broken the fantasy of progression. Scaling just makes it worse.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2016-08-31 at 11:12 PM.

Just no. Especially archeology is annoying enough when you don't have to worry about the mobs around a digsite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they do a revamp and update all the quests, then no, absolutely not. Otherwise it just wouldn't make any sense being able to do zones out of order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    It's not progression if we never actually get stronger. If the zones scale with us and the mobs get stronger as we do, there is no progression. In my opinion they've already broken the fantasy of progression. Scaling just makes it worse.
    Of course it's progression. It's exactly the same kind of progression than any other in this game; numbers grow. That's all it is. What kind of enemies you fight has no bearing on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The numbers haven't grown. Progression is dead in wow, what we have is more like maintenance.