Deleted

Is it worth swapping to enchanting for legion to DE leveling gear etc.?

Hi all.

My main currently have tailoring/alchemy. I also have another 6-8 chars with alchemy (can't really keep track).

I was wandering if it is worth dropping alchemy for enchanting in order to be able to disenchant all that leveling gear and surplus dungeon gear.

The way I see it, I only need to get enchanting to rank 100, as world quests etc. unlocks at this point. I have another enchanter as well but not quite sure when I will be playing that toon again.

So is it wort swapping to enchanting, or will alchemy be more valuable in the long run? Flasks at the beginning of expansions are normally quite expensive too, so the increased duration might be worth something as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    I was wandering if it is worth dropping alchemy for enchanting in order to be able to disenchant all that leveling gear and surplus dungeon gear.
    as a small example from completing Azsuna and disenchanting gear i got there , clearing all rares etc i got around 120 arkana , 20-30 shards and 1 blood of sargeras so it arent super exiting amounts

i just hope they add spell to swap shards into arkana else it will suck badly with the amount of greens aviable
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-08-31 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    I got around 170 dust and 20-30 shards, too. Completed two zones completely and am halfway through two others. Did all quests in those two zones. Quest rewards are rarely gear, at least that was my feeling, and the general yield is very low.

Wouldnt recommend solely for leveling.