Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    can it climb on wall or does any special mountability such web thing? if no that's a waste cuz in future there will be similiar model like this mount probably mythic or world drop free from rares? It will not be quite unique when you don't use it very often... oh believe me i have been there
    I'm a big mount collector myself, but yeah I have to agree that it probably won't stay unique. Very few skins in WoW stay unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I have no problem with those who buy the mount. Only way to win this game is to have fun.

My personal taste in mounts has more to do with how the mount matches the toon than whether it's rare or cool-looking in and of itself. Saw a paladin on the spider and kind of thought that was strange, but I was raised "If you can't say something nice..." and besides that's his toon, not mine.

IF I was going to buy the mount, it would probably be for a DH or warlock, maybe a rogue. Something creepy. Mounts are like transmog, part of your overall character image.
    My shammy main is the one that uses the rarest stuff and then I usually stick to themes on my alts. Engineering/machine/plated (e.g. the ulduar drakes) on my goblin eng, dark or corrupted mounts or ones that look cool in shadow form on my priest, & on my worgen druid I don't use anything other than running wild as a ground mount.

No, and to be honest I kinda consider it a sign of stupid. Even as far as cosmetic stuff there are so many better things to blow 2m on than a ground mount with no additional benefits whatsoever.

Then again, it is subjective, so don't let my opinion stop anyone. If you really really just wanted a spider mount then as long as you're happy with it that's what matters.

I have the mount and made the gold back selling ore, herbs, obliterum and consumables. The most surprising item Ive sold a ton of so far are ancient mana crystals and gems, 500+ each on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    I have the mount and made the gold back selling ore, herbs, obliterum and consumables. The most surprising item Ive sold a ton of so far are ancient mana crystals and gems, 500+ each on my server.
    Yep, same. I was surprised at how well and quickly these sell.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. I like spiders and like the mount, but way too poor.

I barely just now have enough gold to buy the yak mount from Mists. I'm not going to buy it, but that's the kind of gold I have. The spider is out of the question.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    No, and to be honest I kinda consider it a sign of stupid. Even as far as cosmetic stuff there are so many better things to blow 2m on than a ground mount with no additional benefits whatsoever.

Then again, it is subjective, so don't let my opinion stop anyone. If you really really just wanted a spider mount then as long as you're happy with it that's what matters.
    there really isn't anything to spend gold on in game. tokens, I have enough bought and gold left to have game time till the sun burns out. buying gear to raid? majority pointless and probably the worst investment you can make in game. the key to gold making is exploit those who want to be first or think they are the on the right track if they just buy that one more item...
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath