Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah I'd rather just be able to turn them into swords. Why is that not a thing?

Deleted
    They need to allow us to tmog them into 1-handers. Create one artifact appearance that is a 1h mace / sword with the corresponding tmog rules. Limiting us to a pool of 30-40 weapon skins is a bit of a joke really

Hope they fix this

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played the other classes since release, but WWs occasionally have a current of electricity course through them for a few seconds. I'm assuming that's to make up for the lack of visible weapons... do other classes artifacts have a similar effect?

That one actually happens to annoy me a bit, but then again, I'm comfortable with there being no visible weapons, so eh... compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer them hidden honestly. I LOVE how they look, but I prefer them hidden while out of combat/sheathed. They are fist weapons, after all. I think it would thematically be silly to have fist weapons dangling on our sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    I haven't played the other classes since release, but WWs occasionally have a current of electricity course through them for a few seconds. I'm assuming that's to make up for the lack of visible weapons... do other classes artifacts have a similar effect?

That one actually happens to annoy me a bit, but then again, I'm comfortable with there being no visible weapons, so eh... compromise.

All artifacts have hidden traits, the monks being the lighning thing, you can force it with some abilities.

"Monk
    Windwalker - Knock back effect on some attacks, when jumping from a certain height. approx 1.5x jump height "

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    I'd rather them make it so you can tmog them into one-handers.

Dope ass swords on the back of my Monk while he's slaying nubs with fists is so cool
    AMEN.

/10chars
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

It would be great if you could pick between one handed swords, axes or fist weapons when choosing your artifact weapon. I miss my huge swords or axes on my back while running around.