Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    Are we going to entirely ignore the fact that there is a new, unreleased pet associated with Putricide as well?

Putricide's Alchemy Supplies -> Blightbreath

Isn't it entirely possible that the secret lab, journal, etc is all part of getting this pet?

I doubt its related to getting a pet unless the pet is through a quest and not a pet battle because not every player is a pet battles player

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    I doubt its related to getting a pet unless the pet is through a quest and not a pet battle because not every player is a pet battles player
    You misunderstand me. I'm saying that it's possible that the whole Putricide journal, hidden lab, etc thing is just part of an not yet implemented way to get a special pet. It might not relate to the hidden appearance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Good question! This guy claims it can... http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7004444541

But I'm trying it right now and I get no results completely.
    Tried it in many ways with Underlight Blessing hidden aura from fishing artifact. Unfortunately, it seems no matter what I do the addon doesn't want to track it. But I'm total noob at those things, so maybe sb smarter is gonna make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Giske View Post
    The fact that they return false is interesting and has potential. It's being tracked for a reason, and if it's returning false after completing artifact quests where Bolvar talks to you and completing the memories then they are tracking something else.
    I watched a video while back ago where the guy doing the dragon roar cave thing had to keep logging on and off til it returned true for him cause he kept getting it returning false and after several times of relogging it finally returned true for him then he was able to move on with the even and get his hidden skin so might be same case with this too ?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    I watched a video while back ago where the guy doing the dragon roar cave thing had to keep logging on and off til it returned true for him cause he kept getting it returning false and after several times of relogging it finally returned true for him then he was able to move on with the even and get his hidden skin so might be same case with this too ?????
    It very well can be just that we have no clue where to do it, the warriors knew their trigger was in the cave, we dont know where ours is.

So? Nobody has the answer for my question of possibility to track hidden auras?
    The Prot Warrior WA was done by tracking if a quest was completed on every step your character took. If there's a similar easily trackable thing for DK, could create one.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    The Prot Warrior WA was done by tracking if a quest was completed on every step your character took. If there's a similar easily trackable thing for DK, could create one.
    If this is what we have to do to find even one of our artifacts then Blizzard has failed spectacularly at their implementation. This is not a hunt, this is tearing the game open and spamming macros to check for item IDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    If this is what we have to do to find even one of our artifacts then Blizzard has failed spectacularly at their implementation. This is not a hunt, this is tearing the game open and spamming macros to check for item IDs.
    To be fair, we were pretty sure from ingame hints where the Prot Warrior one was, just weren't sure of the trigger. WA just simplified that.

Unholy, Frost seem to be totally lacking in any kind of hints.

Deleted
    Ive been checking a lot around The Fleshwerks in Icercrown for something, i know its very unlikely that the trigger is outside of BI but it just seemed so perfect for it. Like the place where they make all the aboms and stuff, yea i didnt find anything out of the ordinary though so i dont know.

im gonna go romp around with the macro thing, we'll see what happens i guess

About the dark runes in Faronaar..i can also click them with my warry so not a dk only thing.

kind of a off theory i have with the journal is that maybe the horde had it on a ship in stormheim, maybe the forsaken wanted to make better abominations?

I mean if anybody else would take the journal in dalaran before us it would probably be the forsaken.

Deleted
    I just had an account to post here too , I've been reading every single post somebody mentioned a place close to Illidari stand that is important well while as frost dk I was passing by there and I noticed something very strange.. my blades turned transparent for some odd reason... I don't think I am seeing things I took a screenshot too but since I am new I cannot post links or images..

Quote Originally Posted by Flozilla View Post
    I just had an account to post here too , I've been reading every single post somebody mentioned a place close to Illidari stand that is important well while as frost dk I was passing by there and I noticed something very strange.. my blades turned transparent for some odd reason... I don't think I am seeing things I took a screenshot too but since I am new I cannot post links or images..
    upload it to imgur, and replace the periods in the url with : (dot) including the ( s

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Gorefiend isn't a friggin death knight. Get your lore shit together. We're looking for the Death Knights of the scourge: Fallen heroes of Azeroth who were resurrected by Arthas to be mindless champions of the scourge. Teron Gorefiend was part of Gul'Dan's "death knights" and is completely and utterly unrelated. They were orcish warlocks who had their souls ripped out of their bodies and placed into the dead bodies of alliance warriors. Completely different.
    Are you a fucking retard? There are 3 generations of Death Knights, TERON GOREFIEND is a Gen 1 Death Knight... Incase you didn't know, that's exactly what a 1st gen is. First Generation Death Knights were the spirits of Orc Warlocks - specifically the Shadow Council - placed within the corpses of fallen Stormwind Knights from the First War by Gul'dan, and used in the Second War by Orgrim Doomhammer. Most of these have been destroyed.

Second Generation Death Knights are primarily fallen and corrupted Paladins. Arthas himself was one of these. They are bound to their specific runeweapon and feed on souls. Take away their runeweapon and they are powerless.

Third Generation Death Knights are the most versatile, able to pick up and use any weapon off the battlefield. They are, obviously, more proficient with the weapon if they runeforge it, which must be done personally at a Runeforge.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-03 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flozilla View Post
    It happened to me aswell, dunno when but I remember that it happened. So I assume it's just a bug.

Deleted
    For now, just in case, everybody in this thread please use the following command in game:

/run print(GetItemInfo(252302))

If this command show ANYTHING, it means you were close enough to the journal in your session that the client loaded the data.
    If it does nothing, then you didn't see it.

If whole DK population check that frequently, we will at least get the idea if the jounal exists anywhere.
    Just realized, on any other character than my DK, that script doesn't even fire.

Also, does Katterin the Blistered mean anything to us?
    Met her remote in a cave and didn't do anything for me, still AK gate possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Just realized, on any other character than my DK, that script doesn't even fire.

she is part of a alch quest

For Frost DK I saw this guy: Kurohõn on Hyjal-EU just at the moment with the Hidden appearence of the blades. But he is Horde so i can't talk to him. If a Horde guy can contact him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post

The script works on my Shaman.