Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelifeblog View Post
    My girlfriend is home now, and I feel I'm taking this out on her, and she has done nothing to deserve this, nor do I think I should or could tell her what's going on. Nor can I talk to about this to most of my friends, nor can I talk to my "friend".
    Taking this out on her? What the hell is your problem? You want to hurt others because you are hurting? I hope this whole situation resolves in a manner that causes you a lot of pain because I don't see as a person worth helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Then you're not putting enough effort into your lies.
    It's not worth the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    This forum is a wizard training camp.
    MVP right here!

So last night I ran until I wanted to throw up and spit my lungs out. Today everything hurts, but it was most certainly worth it. Clears your mind up.

As Celista mentioned, I went over all the reasons why my relationship never progressed beyond fuckbuddy/friend with my FWB. We are extremely different people and always were, and we rarely ever agree on anything and we always fight. It's a bit of a mystery why we are friends but hey, it is what it is.

I think this odd..."feelings" shit came out because these past few weeks it was the first time since we known each other that we didn't fight, and simply had a good time.

We both changed quite a bit over the years and there's is a lot more common ground and a lot more willingness to compromise than ever before. This sudden change in the dynamics of our relationship caught me off guard. Tho to be honest, we have way to much history for our relationship to change, tho I think that if we ever end up in a booty call situation again, I will rather not go for it again.

I'm a bit calmer now, and decided to take Friday off from and Monday as well and take the girlfriend and get out of town for a few days.

This thread has been remarkably civil and was actually helpful. Tho I think what helped me the most was that I could went somewhere. So this is Le Fin of this throwaway account! Thanks all! I will be seeing you around.

Glad it was helpful. Honestly I think it's pretty common for one or both parties to grow attached to a FWB situation so if this is the first time you've dealt with a case of the feels over your seven-year friendship then that is a pretty decent track record.

Glad running helped, too. Weekend with the gf sounds like a great idea. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's not worth the effort.
    But it's a fun challenge.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.