The Warden world quests

Hello,

Me and a few friends have the problem that we cant finish world quests for the warden. We dont get the completion after killing the mob, anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to fix this?

Yes this was an issue for 8 months on the beta, I made a hundred reports about it and a dozen threads.
    I REALLY hope this isn't the same issue - where the mob isn't coded to the area properly so if you don't kill it in the right spot it doesn't give credit.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I have been looking through the beta feedback threads and it seems to be the same issue. Not killing on the right spot doesnt give u the completion. Or only the person who tags the mob first gets it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've found that if you zone anywhere after you get the popup (such as to another server, or do a dungeon through the tool), you won't get credit unless you leave the area until you're far away to get the popup again when you go back. Also frequently not getting credit when I heal and don't do more damage than a dot to tag it. Soo, I guess I won't be healing any world bosses...

How you fix this issue is to leave the area and re-enter until the world quests pops up and is triggered. This was a problem on the alpha/beta for a long time and this was the only sure-fire workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    I've found that if you zone anywhere after you get the popup (such as to another server, or do a dungeon through the tool), you won't get credit unless you leave the area until you're far away to get the popup again when you go back. Also frequently not getting credit when I heal and don't do more damage than a dot to tag it. Soo, I guess I won't be healing any world bosses...
    Thanks allot! That worked, finally some progress.