A nicw WoW app would be ..

Finish the title with an idea for an app for smartphones you would love to see.

Personally, I would love to see an app to complete, start and manage follower missions.

I realize it is against the toa for a third party program to interfere, but let us forget that for at minute.

So! What app would you like to see for wow?

I'd like a battle net mobile app for voice/chat.

im so impatient to get home to lvl up that i leaved my pc on and im playing wow from my phone via splashtop lol. just adjusted camera and yay, i can walk and do some things . i killed a mob too.

of course is impossible to have wow in a phone but idk, any app that chains me with the world.♥

Pet Battles, I seldom bother with anything pet battle related in game. However, if I could use the pets I have collected in-game over the years, on a mobile app. Now that would be fun.

I like the pet battle idea. It's already a minigame in the game, and is probably easy to convert to a smartphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the quest/dailies in the game.

Plants Vs Ghouls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Remote AH is the only WoW minigame that I need.

I make 3-6k every time I take a shit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Completing daily smartphone-only available quests. A whole New platform and addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by Fretzur View Post
    Pet Battles, I seldom bother with anything pet battle related in game. However, if I could use the pets I have collected in-game over the years, on a mobile app. Now that would be fun.
    I'd have to agree with this, I don't do pet battles, very rarley. But all the time Ive been somewhere, where I can waste time, a pet battles app would of been nice instead of candy crush

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrison/Order Hall manager.

Would let you pick up complete missions and send out new ones while you're outside of the game.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Remote AH is the only WoW minigame that I need.

I make 3-6k every time I take a shit.
    Can you already micro manage auctions on the battle net app or w/e it is?

Deleted
    TSM and the remote AH combined in one app would be neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Can you already micro manage auctions on the battle net app or w/e it is?
    The RAH app has a better AH interface than the default WoW one by about a thousand times, and it allows you to easily mass buyout cheap individual auctions. It's not quite as good as the heavy addons like Auctioneer, but it remembers undercut settings and stuff, so if you can get a good handle on your price ranges then it's perfect.

It makes flipping stuff like materials a breeze.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I really great idea would be an observer mode app. Heres how id do it. You open it up and you see the world map. There are pins telling you the location of friends or guildies. there would be an option to follow "public" players. Status updates for events can be filtered like they level up, enter a 5man, kill a boss, loot a new epic, etc. id have a "race mode" where two or more players create level 1s or start at level 100 and try to be the first in the race to some sort of goal like max level or first to clear a 5man. Maybe people could bet on the race with an app currency. Did you ever see the film "nerve"? Maybe a group of watchers could issue dares.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fretzur View Post
    THIS.

I cant be bothered doing it in-game, but on the phone that would be perfect.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.