Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    This is the last place to talk about it. All you're gonna read is leftie zealots detached from reality saying everything is fine while the Isis sleeper cells prepare the next shit.
    Oh and yeah if you disagree with them, you're a racist.
    Yet we still have not had an ISIS attack here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    So, you hear the media saying that Europe is fine, everything is great and the problem are the racists.
    People from alternative media say everyone is on the edge, every women is afraid of being raped and everyone is afraid of terrorist attacks.

The fact is that, in the sources I looked, the tourism is down from 10 to 20%, depending on the country.

I am more and more coming to the realization that trying to get a job and move from my country in the next years may be a good idea (Tech professional) and I would love to hear from people that live the everyday life in Europe, how is it? Is it better or worse than 5 ~ 10 years ago? Do you really have any fears of going outside? Do you fell there is censorship?

Thanks in advance.
    Seriously, you are a tech professional and you feel it necessary to ask a question like this?

You can look at the numbers. Terrorism is a statistically insignificant form of mortality. How are you managing to perform any complex mental task if you can't perform such a trivial mental feat? Who the hell is going to employ someone like you?

You have real issues. I'd expect this question from uneducated low-income Trump supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few folks from our research group went to Hamburg for a week long conference recently. No one said anything negative about the place, except for high transportation costs. A handful of people from the previous group I worked in are in western France right now; no one complains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    This is the last place to talk about it. All you're gonna read is leftie zealots detached from reality saying everything is fine while the Isis sleeper cells prepare the next shit.
    Oh and yeah if you disagree with them, you're a racist.
    No, not a racist, just a paranoid freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.