Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexy2g View Post
    Uninstalled and reinstalled WA2 + shared media and used the latest import string, still showing that black bar
    Masque or ElvUI might be interfering, but please verify that the shiny bar (blue) is actually loading. ElvUI might do this is you have bars and icons selected for auras.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

must be soemthing with elv, i have a similar issue http://imgur.com/a/ONmwo

horizontal black line only visible in combat

- - - Updated - - -

its an issue between this aura and addon skins. Disabling addon skins for weakauras resolves teh bugs (but obviously unskins the auras).
    Thoughts on why it occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    must be soemthing with elv, i have a similar issue http://imgur.com/a/ONmwo

horizontal black line only visible in combat

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts on why it occurs?

For me that only happens when you get a cutscene without a loading screen in a dungeon like auchindoun. I just reload my ui and it fixes it.
    its an issue between this aura and addon skins. Disabling addon skins for weakauras resolves teh bugs (but obviously unskins the auras).

Can confirm its the Elvui skin addon causing the issue I was having, soon as I removed it it worked fine

Thanks all

Would it be possible to take away the prediction for the AP number. For example, if you start at 10 AP and cast wrath, could you keep it so it stays at 10 AP until the wrath is finished being cast?

Deleted
    Hey, first of all thank you for those amazing auras !
    I was wondering how could I make it so Force of Nature and Astral communion icons are always shown, even when they are ready ? (just like Incarnation)

I'm sorry if there's already an answer or a way to change it, i'm french and a total noob with WA

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by tree of life View Post
    Would it be possible to take away the prediction for the AP number. For example, if you start at 10 AP and cast wrath, could you keep it so it stays at 10 AP until the wrath is finished being cast?
    Possible, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NahikoHyjal View Post
    Hey, first of all thank you for those amazing auras !
    I was wondering how could I make it so Force of Nature and Astral communion icons are always shown, even when they are ready ? (just like Incarnation)

I'm sorry if there's already an answer or a way to change it, i'm french and a total noob with WA

Thanks !
    Next major update changes a lot of details.

Deleted
    Thats nice !
    Are you planning to add an aura for Owlkin Frenzy too ?

Quote Originally Posted by NahikoHyjal View Post
    Thats nice !
    Are you planning to add an aura for Owlkin Frenzy too ?
    Yes.
    /10char

I love your astral power bar. Especially the way it predicts the value during spellcast.

With the change to elemental shaman, the maelstrom resource behaves similarly to astral power. I've looked into your bar to see if I could modify it to track and predict maelstrom too. I was hoping I could edit 'astral power' to 'maelstrom' in a few spots. Trying to figure it out now, there's too much code for me going on.

Is there any chance you could help me out? The only talent that influences maelstrom build-up is in the lvl 90 tier (Aftershock) but I'm not too worried about that one. If I could get the basic bar working, that would be awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghengie View Post
    I love your astral power bar. Especially the way it predicts the value during spellcast.

With the change to elemental shaman, the maelstrom resource behaves similarly to astral power. I've looked into your bar to see if I could modify it to track and predict maelstrom too. I was hoping I could edit 'astral power' to 'maelstrom' in a few spots. Trying to figure it out now, there's too much code for me going on.

Is there any chance you could help me out? The only talent that influences maelstrom build-up is in the lvl 90 tier (Aftershock) but I'm not too worried about that one. If I could get the basic bar working, that would be awsome.
    Binkenstein might be a better person to ask. Early on, I helped adapt many of the features in this bar for Maelstrom. (In-line cast bar, Predicted energy, etc.) I had his Maelstrom bar up to a few weeks again, but bad timing -- I deleted it a while back.

Really like this, however have a problem and was wondering if you could help me out. My icons are all greyed out, I havn't changed anything. Any help would be great, thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind fixed it! Was because of my Elvui addonskins.
    Last edited by Bamv9; 2016-08-16 at 01:14 AM.

Updated to the newest version:: 1.0.1

I should really name "AP_SexyProBar" because it looks dayum good son. Idk, just use it. idc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Updated to the newest version:: 1.0.1

I should really name "AP_SexyProBar" because it looks dayum good son. Idk, just use it. idc.
    Hello and thanks for the update

I notice that there are no the small vertical lines at 40 and 80AP at the AP Bar. Did you remove them or it is just bugging out for me?

PS. AP_ProSexyBar sounds better

Pruned, but you can take them from an older version and they'll work just fine.

Hey, really like the weak aura top notch.

Just a annoying question, is there a simple way to change places with Moonfire/sunfire and Solarwrath/Lunar strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hey, really like the weak aura top notch.

Just a annoying question, is there a simple way to change places with Moonfire/sunfire and Solarwrath/Lunar strike?
    Nvm I did it, also made it so Owlkin Frenzy will glow when it's usable
    Last edited by Tyze; 2016-08-16 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding CleanIcons...

Is it really nessesary to install 112M worth of icons??
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Regarding CleanIcons...

Recommended, not mandatory. Worth noting this has no impact on your system. It doesn't replace the default icons, but rather the CleaniIcons are loaded into the game instead of Blizzard's icons.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-08-16 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Regarding CleanIcons...

Necessary? No. But it makes the WA (and all other icons in my opinion) look much better.

112mb is negligible and it doesn't affect performance.