Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello guys im loooking forward to this addon...... but I cant seem to import the strings from the website can someone tell me how to do it...;(

Deleted
    Love your work, have been using it since middle of WOD where i rerolled balance!
    My only problem is that its not really working on Xavius Mythic, it stops working as soon as the first dream spawns
    is there a solution for this?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie33 View Post
    Hello guys im loooking forward to this addon...... but I cant seem to import the strings from the website can someone tell me how to do it...;(
    Open weak auras with /wa and scroll down, click Import, paste the text, hit okay

Is anyone having trouble making the Total Dot Tracker display in 1.2.2? Everything else is working (except for the occasional Starfall bar disappearance), but I can't see the total dots number no matter what I do. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jam1191 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble making the Total Dot Tracker display in 1.2.2? Everything else is working (except for the occasional Starfall bar disappearance), but I can't see the total dots number no matter what I do. Thanks!
    same issue here

Hey Cyous, I got the boots tonight, but just wondering in your Legenderpy WA, how do I get it to display stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Hey Cyous, I got the boots tonight, but just wondering in your Legenderpy WA, how do I get it to display stacks?
    Should just work if you have "Cooldown" enabled on the WA.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Should just work if you have "Cooldown" enabled on the WA.
    It just shows the boot icon for me >.< Even with cooldown enabled

Any idea as to what could be tweaked to get the stacks showing for me sir?

Any idea as to what could be tweaked to get the stacks showing for me sir?
    Go to the Elune Boots WA in the legenderpy tracker. locate the Custom Duration field.

Code:
    return s, GetTime()+s

change it to...

Code:
    return s, GetTime()+s+1

...not guaranteed to work, just a test.

For some reason, it acts up with different clients.

Go to the Elune Boots WA in the legenderpy tracker. locate the Custom Duration field.

Code:
    return s, GetTime()+s

change it to...

Code:
    return s, GetTime()+s+1

...not guaranteed to work, just a test.

For some reason, it acts up with different clients.
    just tried it, did not work

Are the boots lighting up with stacks, or is it greyerd out all the time, or is it light up with no stacks of the buff?

Hey @Cyous,
    easy to add a sound on trigger into legenderpy for bracers?

would like the sound similar to Nots aff weakauras.. a phaze-buzz... bzzzz when it procs a starfall/SS

Are the boots lighting up with stacks, or is it greyerd out all the time, or is it light up with no stacks of the buff?
    it's not greyed out, it's the normal color of the boots, but there is nothing else happening with it >.<

it's not greyed out, it's the normal color of the boots, but there is nothing else happening with it >.<
    Should be greyed out, when not active. Try reimporting it.

Deleted
    Hey ! All of this is amazing but I am not really found of the thundery texture on the bar. I tried to change it but the games files are so huge I don't know where to start.
    I'd like something more simple/minimalistic

Any chance to swap Stellar Flare with Moon Spells? Can I just copy/paste them into each other's places?
    I tweaked it a bit and I don't want to ruin it all by moving stuff randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsen View Post
    Hey ! All of this is amazing but I am not really found of the thundery texture on the bar. I tried to change it but the games files are so huge I don't know where to start.
    I'd like something more simple/minimalistic
    A few versions ago when I was using the WA, if you would disable the thundery texture, what should remain is a plain blue bar that you can customise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubidiwubdub View Post
    My only problem is that its not really working on Xavius Mythic, it stops working as soon as the first dream spawns
    is there a solution for this?
    Would be swell if there was, wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Any chance to swap Stellar Flare with Moon Spells? Can I just copy/paste them into each other's places?
    I tweaked it a bit and I don't want to ruin it all by moving stuff randomly.
    Unfortunately, you would need to make A LOT of edits to keep the custom DOT functionality. You're best bet is to change the MoonMoon WA to Stellar Flare using basic options. I no longer have a sub, so i cannot assist anymore.