Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
17
25
26
27
  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I tweaked a lot your base WA, if I'll use this one there's no way to keep my old settings, right?
    These new features look so delicious, gots to have them.
    Depends which features you'd like. Normally, I'd suggest you bite the bullet and update to the latest version and reconfigure it to your preference.

    What version of my bar are you using and which features would you like to have? Maybe you only need to import some specific auras instead of the whole group.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Yup..

    As far as I know, dots are impossible, when out of combat..
    Training Dummies, PVP, Combat Drops (Shadowmelding). It's supposed to display the DOTs if they exist.

    I've added a new toggle for it though.

    Code:
    local enable_WHILE_NO_COMBAT = true
    Setting it to TRUE will allow the text and icons to display while you're not in combat. (Default.)
    FALSE will hide the text and icons while you're not in combat.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

  2. #522
    Scarab Lord FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    IIRC you can very well have a dot rolling and be out of combat by feign/shadowmeld and the likes(?)
    I'm troll, so no shadowmeld..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Training Dummies, PVP, Combat Drops (Shadowmelding). It's supposed to display the DOTs if they exist.

    I've added a new toggle for it though.

    Code:
    local enable_WHILE_NO_COMBAT = true
    Setting it to TRUE will allow the text and icons to display while you're not in combat. (Default.)
    FALSE will hide the text and icons while you're not in combat.
    Where do I find that setting?

    I don't use training dummies, and never PvP..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Legion > Cata > MoP > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  3. #523
    I just updated it an hour ago.

    TOTAL_DOT_TRACKER: Display Text
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

  4. #524
    Scarab Lord FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    4,956

    As seen, I have a Sunfire active (according to WA), but the WQ was completed a minute and a half ago, and I had been flying for 30+ seconds.
    Sunfire just doesn't last that long, not even when spamming Solar Wrath..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    I just updated it an hour ago.

    TOTAL_DOT_TRACKER: Display Text
    Thanx, will test it ASAP..

    - - - Updated - - -

    EDIT: "true" or "false", I have no tracker not at all, after updating to newest WA-string :-/
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Legion > Cata > MoP > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  5. #525
    Likely caused to the lack of combat log activity generated from your actions.

    Also, i fixed another bug.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

  6. #526
    I still got the same problem with not having a blue bar I got the newest version of the bar but its still the same..

    http: // imgur.com/a/2T2Vn (cant post links)

    And I also dont have every aura, like the legendary 4 example. Is there a second wa string?

    Or is there a bug while using Elv ui with Shadow & Light?

  7. #527
    Scarab Lord FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Likely caused to the lack of combat log activity generated from your actions.

    Also, i fixed another bug.
    Seems to be working now.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Legion > Cata > MoP > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  8. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoee View Post
    I still got the same problem with not having a blue bar I got the newest version of the bar but its still the same..

    http: // imgur.com/a/2T2Vn (cant post links)

    And I also dont have every aura, like the legendary 4 example. Is there a second wa string?

    Or is there a bug while using Elv ui with Shadow & Light?
    Looks like the elvui skin is interfering with the colors. If you have a way to disable it on WAs, thatd be great

    The legendary items are a separate module. search for "Legenderpy" on wago and youll find it.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

  9. #529
    Is there a way to make the buttons pulsate in addition to glow when a legenderpy effect is active?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •