Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks for the explanation, I have a better understanding of what the blocks of code mean now. I've updated the trigger and untrigger, as well as deleted the always active trigger. None of the edits have generated any errors but the OI WAs are not showing when I have the buffs now. Below is the custoemr trigger with the edits:
    Code:
    function()

aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellid)

if aura_env.debuff ~= nil then
            aura_env.stacks = select(4,UnitDebuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0
        elseif aura_env.buff ~= nil then     
            aura_env.stacks = select(4,UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0
        else
            aura_env.stacks = nil
        end

if aura_env.debuff ~= nil then
            if UnitDebuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.debuff)) then       
                if aura_env.override == true then
                    --do not touch if override
                else
                    aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.debuff)
                end
            end
        elseif aura_env.buff ~= nil then
            if UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)) then            
                if aura_env.override == true then
                    -- do not touch if override
                else
                    aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)
                end
            end
        end

if aura_env.stacks > 0 then
            return true
        end
    end
    If this proves too complicated, I can just leave them as they always have been.

When is the WeakAura set to trigger?

Every Frame or during a combatlog event? Or none? (Screenshot the WA pane with our custom trigger --- not the code, but the stuff directly above it)

Specifically, looking for "updating" the WA. (When to run the trigger state)

Setting it to "every frame" would be easiest. Though, itll eat at the CPU a bit more. (its still very low impact)
    Last edited by Cyous; 2017-08-30 at 11:05 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Cyous, is your Netherlight Crucible guide for Balance Druids up to date with the latest crucible values? I don't see a publish date

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Cyous, is your Netherlight Crucible guide for Balance Druids up to date with the latest crucible values? I don't see a publish date
    I updated wowhead. I cannot edit the US forums.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project