Thread: Archmage Title?

10+ Year Old Account

Archmage Title?

Correct me if im wrong but werent we supposed to get a title with the order hall?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait for further explanations too, but so far my minions at the warlock hall seem have started calling me Netherlord.

you get it at the end of the class hall campaign

You get the conjurer title at the start of the campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephkun View Post
    i havent gotten any titles

Quote Originally Posted by Sephkun View Post
    That's a "lore" title - NPC's call you that but it's not an actual title you obtain mechanically.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

NPCs actually refer to player mages mostly as "Archmage". Not sure if they did change the title (which is now awarded upon completion of your class campaign even if NPCs use it much earlier) or if that's because archmages are considered badass and it rolls off the tongue better.

NPCs refer to you as "Conjurer of Tirisfal". You'll get this as displayable title when you finish your class campaign. There's an achievement for finishing it if someone doesn't know how long it takes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As already stated, you get the title at the completion of your class order hall questline, along with an 825 relic, 10k resources, artifact power, and your third relic slot.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I would love the Archmage title, the NPCS already call me Archmage but an actual title would be sick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

so, it's conjurer of Tirisgarde or Archmage?

Deleted
    The title you get at the end is Archmage. Early in beta, it was supposed to be Conjurer of the Tirisgarde but people complained and it was changed. That's why some NPCs call you conjurer (stuff that was recorded back then), and some call you archmage.
    Also, they call you that from the beginning, even though you get the title at the end. Looks like you were supposed to get the title right away originally but it was changed to add some prestige.

Deleted
    I feel like archmage is the coolest title ever, and I won't feel any urge to get some of the farm heavy titles ever again. If it stayed conjurer of.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    so, it's conjurer of Tirisgarde or Archmage?
    It´s Archmage, I got it today. Love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagar View Post
    Conjurer of the Tirisgarde
    The organization is still called Tirisgarde, even though it's all but derelict. It would have been far better if they had changed it to Kirin Tor, the Council of Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    The organization is still called Tirisgarde, even though it's all but derelict. It would have been far better if they had changed it to Kirin Tor, the Council of Seven.
    We are rebuilding the Tirisgarde. Way better than the Kirin Tor IMO.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    You get it when you complete the class order campaign.

Deleted

Title comes from completing your class campaign when you unlock your 3rd artifact trait