Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    We were talking about it earlier, apparently it didn't do anything but I was convinced it would. It is the perfect reference to WCIII. Maybe we have to sheep the mob many times until he becomes more and more volatile and then explodes?
    Before anyone else has this clever epiphany, neither does spamming them with the /poke emote.

Unless it works on the Bradensbrook sheep... haven't tried those... hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Before anyone else has this clever epiphany, neither does spamming them with the /poke emote.

Unless it works on the Bradensbrook sheep... haven't tried those... hmm.
    I swear that if one of us solves this, Blizzard better make a bloody NPC to honour her/him.

Was just at Nor'Danil Wellspring in Aszuna and noticed "Curiously Charged Ring" item I could loot which let me use a skill called "Blast Of Energy". There was a Cliffwing Hippogryph nearby that I could bring into range, so I polymorphed it and then used the ring on it, which 1 shot it. Not sure if some similar items nearby the others, thought worth sharing here

Quote Originally Posted by Xenions View Post
    Was just at Nor'Danil Wellspring in Aszuna and noticed "Curiously Charged Ring" item I could loot which let me use a skill called "Blast Of Energy". There was a Cliffwing Hippogryph nearby that I could bring into range, so I polymorphed it and then used the ring on it, which 1 shot it. Not sure if some similar items nearby the others, thought worth sharing here
    That's just there for the world quest.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

So I'm kinda new to this thread and the 'hunt'. I'm not necessarily looking for the artifact, but I found something weird in the class hall and I thought I'd point it out in case it helps any of you sleuths. It won't let me post links, though. So if you go to reddit or the wow forums under mage you can find my threads.

Reddit: Strange hidden image in the mage hall
    Wow mage forums: Order Hall weird hidden image

I also have an imgur link at /a/JWfE9

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a hunch, but I think that there could be a chance of this turning up in your artifact hall instead of a champion item. I shall keep the work orders flowing!

Just got that Volatile SHeep Speaking to me.... with the Phrase "...." ,
    Bad News i am a Lock , cannot sheep or nothing hope this helps you guys
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

what did you do to make it happen?

Deleted
    I found exploding sheep in the Badlands at Fuselight-by-the-Sea.
    When using the teleporter there's a beetle next to it.
    I tried sheeping it on the Teleporter but nothing happened.
    imgur .com/FVlQCdR.jpg

Deleted
    Hello everyone im new on this hunt and i have found some thing really weird.
    There is this cave in Stormheim with wolves called "Hillstalker Worg" They are labelled as beasts and should be able to be polymorphed, but when you try to do so it just says "Immune". After discovering this i went to this forum and posted it. Allthough im not sure what this means or can be used for, maybe you guys will figure something out.

You will find this cave at: 38.43, 69.08 Near the vrykul town of Hrydshal in the mountainside. Sorry if my english/grammar is bad, im not used to write on forums in any way. Good Luck finding it!

Edit: I now realise that these Worgs is around the entire town as well. Does not seem to be able to be polymorphed anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc4b636a44c1; 2016-09-20 at 04:58 PM.

So I was hunting treasures in Azsuna and found this : a teleporter than leads to a tower, in Zarkhenar Ruins, up north. Now if you look on the screenshot, you can see a dead man holding a book "Basic Dimensional Rifting". Sorry it's in french on my screenshot, but earlier we were talking about sheeping someone through a portal : could we try sheeping a player and for him to click on this portal while being a sheep ?

Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    So I was hunting treasures in Azsuna and found this : a teleporter than leads to a tower, in Zarkhenar Ruins, up north. Now if you look on the screenshot, you can see a dead man holding a book "Basic Dimensional Rifting". Sorry it's in french on my screenshot, but earlier we were talking about sheeping someone through a portal : could we try sheeping a player and for him to click on this portal while being a sheep ?

thats part of the exploration achievement "higher dimensional learning"

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    With Fire, Prot Warr, Havoc DH hidden appearances having been found, has anyone with Artifact Knowledge 5 gone back to try to sheep those mobs that showed the "..."?

I've got close to another 2 days until I hit 5, so if anyone hasn't checked by then, I will.

Deleted
    Still only "..." with AK5. Another suggestion: do it with 5 mages, all 5 mages polymorph those mobs at the same time to trigger the "..." at the same time, see if something comes out of it. I suspect you don't have to be Arcane for that, similar to other items but no harm in trying with 5x arcane mages.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Still only "..." with AK5. Another suggestion: do it with 5 mages, all 5 mages polymorph those mobs at the same time to trigger the "..." at the same time, see if something comes out of it. I suspect you don't have to be Arcane for that, similar to other items but no harm in trying with 5x arcane mages.
    Have we given up on this?

Deleted
    Arcane hidden appearance is ak6 gated. We're currently at a roll that goes true at ak6 when you teleport to the order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by NaitFury View Post
    Arcane hidden appearance is ak6 gated. We're currently at a roll that goes true at ak6 when you teleport to the order hall.
    Uhh... what?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Uhh... what?
    Haven't been following this 100% but from the discord they tried some of the things in this thread on beta where mages had higher AK, they tried with very high AK knowledge and low knowledge etc until they found AK6 seems to be the break point for one of the 'rolls'.

There are commands you can type into chat to see if you have completed certain quests and rolls. They found they could start activating one at AK6.

I think it is believe that that is step 1 of the process. SImilar to how you had to have Ak4 to activate the frost roll for the portals to find that hidden skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been found, by the way. Gated behind AK6.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...rtifact_found/