Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    110 Questing has never scaled with ilvl, and Blizzard has said repeatedly for months that that's intended. If you didn't know that you only have yourself to blame. Questing gets much easier once you get to 820+ ilvl, and the rewards scale with your ilvl. Once you're 835+ dungeon world quests can drop 840+ gear. Got an 835 relic that Titanforged up to 850 from a regular ass world quest.

The quests are plenty rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Was farming mobs for skinning at 109 and could pull as many as I could find. Then I dinged 110 and left to sell stuff. When I came back and tried that again they promptly killed me.
    It wasn't harder, they were just tired of your shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Why are u guys so eager to level quick?

I mean, you're PAYING for a game and u just want to speed thru it? Ur probably the ones who will complain that there's no content in 3 weeks.

I like to read every line of dialogue and enjoy Legion like an aged wine, one sip at a time. There's EPIC lore about dragons and swords that blizzard put a LOT of effort into and u guys just want to SKIP IT ALL!?!??!?!

Ur never gonna hear about how the alliance banded to gether and slayed the dragon cuz ur 2 busy just SPEEDING THRU. If I were a WoW dev I would ban u speed levelers every few minutes just to slow u guys down. and make u think about ur choices.

I mean ur PAYING REAL MONEY for this game and u just want 2 speed right thru it?!?!? Ur probably the type that will complain in 2 months about how theres no content WELL GUESS WHAT BUDDY U SK/IPPED RIGHT BY IT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    As someone highly sceptical to the entire scaling idea.. I still remain sceptical o.O

Hoping they will be quick in re-tuning this. A level-up is supposed to make you feel stronger.
    Why? So you can facetoll trought content easy pz? No thanks _It is done this way so when you will do world Q with better gear it will still feel engaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Dinged 110 on my hunter today and i had no problem.Killing 3-4 mobs with no problem.And i play without pet
    Same here, dinged 110 on my marksman hunter and still kill every mob in an aimed shot or two to three and kill packs of them relentlessly fast with barrage. Not sure why people are having problems on 110 at all.

Everything seemed to get a massive spike in damage and health once I hit 110. Many of the enemies I ran into had doubled in health from 109 to 110. It's not too bad now that I'm 810+ ilvl, but those first few hours were kind of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    A level-up is supposed to make you feel stronger.
    The strongest relative character in the game is a level 1 with full heirlooms. This ideology has never been practiced by Blizzard.

Actually, a naked level 1 character is still stronger, relatively to the mobs, than a raid-geared max level.

So what you're saying OP, is that just like every iteration of this game ever, when you hit max level your gear has to be replaced or your character is gimped? This is not an issue, the game is working as intended.

Most important thing is upgrading your artifact, and unlike everyone else I upgraded my artifact quite a lot leveling up, have about 65% of traits unlocked and my artifact was just shy of 810 ilvl when I hit level 110 so even still using my hfc 4 piece I'm doing pretty much fine at max lvl, gearing up isn't even going to be hard. In fact I can already buy a bunch of crafted pieces from auction house and otherwise running normal dungeons for a few pieces isn't a big deal until I'm good enough for heroics. I'll be doing mythics with my guild tonight for sure.

Would have been doing them already if I didn't have this thing called a job.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-09-01 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawkinsfan69 View Post
    Why are u guys so eager to level quick?

I mean, you're PAYING for a game and u just want to speed thru it? Ur probably the ones who will complain that there's no content in 3 weeks.

I like to read every line of dialogue and enjoy Legion like an aged wine, one sip at a time. There's EPIC lore about dragons and swords that blizzard put a LOT of effort into and u guys just want to SKIP IT ALL!?!??!?!

Ur never gonna hear about how the alliance banded to gether and slayed the dragon cuz ur 2 busy just SPEEDING THRU. If I were a WoW dev I would ban u speed levelers every few minutes just to slow u guys down. and make u think about ur choices.

I mean ur PAYING REAL MONEY for this game and u just want 2 speed right thru it?!?!? Ur probably the type that will complain in 2 months about how theres no content WELL GUESS WHAT BUDDY U SK/IPPED RIGHT BY IT
    You posted this exact same thing in another thread. Just incase you don't see my response to that, here it is again: Why do you care so much? Let people play how they want to play. It doesn't affect you.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you guys recall every expansion questing in max level areas were always a tad difficult as a fresh max toon, without the aid of welfare epics and Crafted Boes from mains.

The Wolves in Nagrand were retarded when i first hit 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 110, unless I'm Blood(and even then I have to be smart) I can no longer mow down legions of mobs. It takes some getting used to, but I'm sure by the time raids come out you'll be stomping WQs out in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Most of the people who are crying are probably doing 1 button rotations and don't know half of their abilities even with the prune.
    This. Also, probably have poor gear they got from level 102 quests and wonder why it feels like they're getting hit by a truck.

I thought they only scaled with level and not gear?

This thread is part of the reason why I will probably wait until the last few months of the expansion before subbing to Legion.

By then, there should be several easily available gear advancements that will allow you to roll over all of the outdoor mobs (except whatever comes last) and just enjoy questing as the story-telling vehicle that it is.

For the most part, I have never had a great deal of difficulty with any mobs requiring 3 or less people, but easier is better for me... it's just more fun. I spent eight continuous years in WoW, doing it the hard way. But I only played the last month of WoD, and I have to say that coming in that late and outgearing all of the questing parts of the expansion was the most fun I had in a long time.

You always see a ton of people charge into the beginning of an expansion and then drop out, which makes sense because all of the worst grinds are built in from the start. But if you make it to the party late, Blizzard is tripping over itself to gear you quickly, so you can avoid all those grinds that you would have invested so heavily in. I really recommend it.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2016-09-01 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Hard?
    I have Vindicator Boros doing my tanking; he basically tanks four mobs while I stun and kill them.
    In my opinion their relative strength is at a good place, it'd be too easy otherwise.

They do only scale with level, which is why some people find it a lot harder all of the sudden.

That's a good thing!
    Right now it's a bit hard.
    In a week or two you will find it easy again.
    If it was easy now, you'd AOE-grind a dozen mobs in a week or so.
    I'm super ok with this.