Poll: least favorite leveling zone for Legion?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went in to Legion expecting Aszuna to be the worst. I just wasn't interested in Naga and ghost Elves. In actuality, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Not near enough to put it on level with Val'sharah or Stormheim, of course. But definitely better than Highmountain, which I found to be by far the worst.

Deleted
    Voted valsharah - not because I don't like it, it to me it is the least appealing zone. I can't tell why, but I always ended up with that zone all 3 times I hit 110.
    I really enjoy each and every zone, but if I have to put a mark on my "least enjoyable zone" it goes to valsharah.

My favorit zone is stormheim. Second spot goes to high mountain. Third would be Azsuna .. And well.. Valsharah Last.
    Guess it has something to do with the more savage environment, caves and hidden corners to explore.

Deleted
    Voted Highmountain.

Usually i enjoy open/mountain zones the most (helfire peninsula, storm peaks, borean tundra), but in Legion Val'sharah and Azsuna were much more pleasant than Stormheim and Highmountain. That Totemwhatever main hub with it's lifts... thank you very much, but no.

It is the first time in WoW I can't decide which one was the least favorite because I enjoyed all of them.

Suramar and Highmountain

I hate Valsharah. Highmountain is my favourite tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the hate for Highmountain, I really liked the verticality and the story there, I just wish we had seen more of the Bloodtotem, even though they were just Warsong with hooves.

My least favorite zone is Azuna, but I didn't really hate it, I just don't care for ghost elves quite as much.

Deleted
    All were good. Stormheim was saved by the grappling hook, and improves as you go through it. That thing is fun to just play around and explore with.

Azsuna was the least fun, but some fun zones overall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Suramar and Highmountain
    suramar aint a lvling zone.

Formerly known as Arafal

I disliked all of them, personally. They're all either claustrophobic as fuck, or you have to constantly climb high ass mountains, or you have to constantly navigate through annoying caves. Or you get to do all of it in the same zone. I especially like it when all the foliage blocks my camera.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

i voted azsuna. i don't know why, but i'm already tired of demons. I found the vrykul, drogbar, and nightmare to be much more interesting foes.

although i kind of hated one big part of val'shara... how malfurion turned into a crybaby "Tyrande, i need you, where are you?". and tyrande got the most anoying voice ever... "what happened here? where i my beloved?"... cringe....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Stormheim was the best and Aszuna definitely the worst
    I fully agree with this. Azsuna is the only zone that felt a bit lackluster to me. The Naga lore is the only thing that salvaged it for me.

Stormheim. I felt the questing went on a bit too long and the terrain was occasionally irritating to navigate. It did have a great story, though, and it was certainly impressive, aesthetically. I didn't actually dislike it, though. It was just my least favorite of the four. Azsuna is my favorite, followed closely by Highmountain.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it everywhere, but if I have to pick one, I would say Stormheim. I like the esthetics of Vrykul kit, but I can't say I am fond of the lore. I think they are too much copying the norse mythology there.

Hated Aszuna, a lot. Incredibly boring zone apart from that short crack addict quest.

Stormheim is my favorite as Demon Hunter. The mobility and super jumps in tank spec make all the cave-like, bumpy zones with tons of obstacles fun. Because they are not really obstacles to me, hurhur!

I wonder how my Warlock will feel about them, though.

I didn't dislike any of them, which is a welcome change compared to all previous expansions. But Azsuna would be my least favorite, because the atmosphere and story don't really click with me (but this is purely subjective, nothing wrong with the zone itself that I can tell).

Stormheim and Highmountain are absolutely awesome, I haven't had so much fun since forever. I enjoy highly vertical terrain, so the grappling hooks in Stormheim / hidden pathways in Highmountain are to me a lot of fun to explore. They are also obvious throwbacks to Fjord and Grizzly Hills, which are also some of the zones I like most in WoW.

Hard to choose. I really enjoyed all the areas. But Highmountain would be the "worst" of them for me.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Highmountain. It just seems kind of boring. I haven't done all the quests there yet...... ssoooooooo......
    2nd place is Stromheim...... It took too damn long to get through.
    I like Azsuna.
    Val'sharah is just not that memorable.

I just don't think this expansion has high play through value.

I'm the inverse of people here. Loved Highmountain, hated Stormheim.

where is the all of them option? Highmountain was probably my favorite to level in.