Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I actually did okay at the end of WoD in mythic dungeons just DoT'ing everything in sight, Void Erupting and Shadow Crashing. Mind Blast/SW/Void Bolt clean-up. I was fairly competitive on trash with this strategy.

So far in Legion mythics it's been basically hopeless. If there's four mobs or so and they live a while I do alright. If there's a big wave of trash and there's a Demon Hunter in the group - apparently the dungeon masters of Legion - I'm doing good if I can do 80-90% of what the tank is doing. I'm not sure what didn't make the transition to Legion - my hunch is that Shadow Crash isn't as relatively powerful as it used to be.

On bosses I range from satisfactory to embarrassing, with a couple where I shine. Legion Mythics are not friendly to range casters on any level and having to constantly move just screws everything up with Void Form and Insanity depletion, and especially our Artifact ability. The one saving grace is that DOTs keep ticking, so on the rare combination of fights where everyone (melee included) is getting knocked back and there are multiple targets that live a while I do pretty good. Note that I'm not speccing Surrender to Madness because dying after every boss in a Mythic dungeon PUG just seems like it would be a little awkward.

Mind Sear is such a useless spell that they should have just cut it along with all the pruning they did. It pisses me off just looking at the spell icon to be disgraced with such a worthless spell.
    Last edited by hablix; 2016-09-10 at 06:02 AM.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.