Deleted

BIS trinkets for Unholy?

Didn't see any post on the front DK page, and was curious if anyone made a list of our pressumed BIS trinket list from mythics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Didn't see any post on the front DK page, and was curious if anyone made a list of our pressumed BIS trinket list from mythics.
    There is a thread here
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Where ?

Piz813 posted a topic titled, "8/28 BiS List Frost + UH with Trinket Section. All sources", it is currently sitting on the second page of the DK subforums, here on MMO-C.

I would happily give you a direct link to it, along with a direct link to the Google Docs provided by some of the best DK theorycrafters out there, with simmed values of current pre-raid trinkets, but alas, I can't do that yet. So go find his topic and click the Google Docs link that is contained within his post, and check them out for yourself.

Cheers,
    Astro

Deleted
    Ah yeah I have those from this very forum.

I only asked because I did see a link in Piz's reply and I wondered if any thing had changed.

I appreciate the reply though thank you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Ah yeah I have those from this very forum.

I only asked because I did see a link in Piz's reply and I wondered if any thing had changed.

I appreciate the reply though thank you
    There is a 2.0 list out now too with some corrections

Personally on day 3 of launch, use the best you can find.

I did a cheese for the world quest BRH counterweight trinket though and it procd speed! At first it was heroic blue but I raised my ilevel to 807 and it changed to mythic 840!! Did the dungeon on normal and got the trinket! Now I can q for heroics :-)
    Next week when mythic + open things change but grab anything with high ilevel this week!

- - - Updated - - -

Some BoE items are level 101 and 835/840. If you see them for under 50k, do it or just keep in bags and sell after the first world quest mythic trinket
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    yeah there's a lot to be said for keeping stuff in bags

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    yeah there's a lot to be said for keeping stuff in bags
    A dk gotta do what a dk gotta do :-) I'm happy and needed the haste big time.
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    There is a 2.0 list out now too with some corrections

Personally on day 3 of launch, use the best you can find.

I did a cheese for the world quest BRH counterweight trinket though and it procd speed! At first it was heroic blue but I raised my ilevel to 807 and it changed to mythic 840!! Did the dungeon on normal and got the trinket! Now I can q for heroics :-)
    Next week when mythic + open things change but grab anything with high ilevel this week!

- - - Updated - - -

Some BoE items are level 101 and 835/840. If you see them for under 50k, do it or just keep in bags and sell after the first world quest mythic trinket
    Mythic + doesn't open before the raids starts though. Or did they change that?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore