Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It completely took the challenge away. It was a literal "WIN" button. While "WIN" buttons are fun, they have no place in an mmorpg.
    but win what? 350 AP? whoopty doo

I'm honestly waiting for someone who doesn't know about this companion to report me for cheating

I try to kill without it and use it only when it's a really tough mob. Or if I'm in a hurry

Just do like me and use it players lol. All those overconfident tank dying inside my cheap shot. I bet a few of them reported me for cheating because they thought they would have the time to react lol.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It completely took the challenge away. It was a literal "WIN" button. While "WIN" buttons are fun, they have no place in an mmorpg.
    You are joking? This is a joke, right? MMORPGs are and always have been stuffed full of IWIN buttons - that's where the term originates! Back in DAoC, we routinely discussed the various "IWIN buttons". I mean, fuck me dude, this is WoW, a game with the fucking item "Broken I.W.I.N. Button", as a joke about these sort of buttons. I mean, they've existed since at the very least Shadowknights had Harm Touch in EverQuest.

IWIN buttons absolutely have a place in MMORPGs. Serious dungeon and raid encounters (including outdoor world raid bosses) should either alleviate or remove them of course, but guess what this didn't work on?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    You are joking? This is a joke, right? MMORPGs are and always have been stuffed full of IWIN buttons - that's where the term originates! Back in DAoC, we routinely discussed the various "IWIN buttons". I mean, fuck me dude, this is WoW, a game with the fucking item "Broken I.W.I.N. Button", as a joke about these sort of buttons. I mean, they've existed since at the very least Shadowknights had Harm Touch in EverQuest.

IWIN buttons absolutely have a place in MMORPGs. Serious dungeon and raid encounters (including outdoor world raid bosses) should either alleviate or remove them of course, but guess what this didn't work on?
    What other actual win buttons exist in WoW? There aren't any.

Does this still work on players? If so, how much %?