Deleted

3-spec viability

I love playing all 3 paladin spec this expansion!
    As a returning player that hasnt played much since MoP i was wondering if that is viable?
    I heard that gear converts stats to the main stats of each specialization, is the same gear viable for all roles or will it be underperforming?

Also regarding artifact weapons, will i be able to keep all 3 of them up to level?

Thanks!

Doable? Yes.

Viable? Not so much, until you have full artifact talents in all 3 weapons unlocked. Artifacts weapons play a significant role for classes now. And it will take quite a long time to fully level all 3 weapons and make sure all 3 weapons have equal AP while you're doing it. To that end, the situation becomes "jack of all trades, master of none". Your efforts would be spread out too thin. It's a better choice to choose a main and off spec for now, at least in my opinion. From what I understand, you can level the main weapon while having the off spec weapon not too far behind.

As far as gear goes: stat weights are different for each spec, give or take. Optimal gear for protection is not necessarily optimal gear for holy or ret. You can use it, yes, but it may not be the best setup. Also, dont forget trinkets will likely change between specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim
    Just because you are doing it wrong without large scale failure does not mean you are doing it right.