Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    KC wasn't nerfed, good fucking morning.
    Yea because there isnt any specific numbers how much Hati should do BC and KC so no ninja nerfs here boyz

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    hahah this makes bm even worst than mm hahaha

cry me river bm hunters, mm is superior in every way, aoe cleave, mechanics, single target dps.

go cry bm hunters.
    I mean, since you said it so eloquently
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

BM's legendaries seem really weak, where Marks seems to have really strong legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    BM's legendaries seem really weak, where Marks seems to have really strong legendaries
    Ha, I have the opposite reaction, that's kinda funny. I think Roar and Apex are really neat legendaries, whereas MM has War Boots and then a bunch of things I don't find interesting or useful.

Other way around according to all sims. MM has the shit legendaries(Boots become better with Tier from Nighthold) and BM has the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Other way around according to all sims. MM has the shit legendaries(Boots become better with Tier from Nighthold) and BM has the good ones.
    Wont the bursting shot legendary be really good for mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    KC wasn't nerfed, good fucking morning.
    I like you.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Only if you are planning to risk total agro from each and every group mate, sinse it will mess with other damage dealers rotations and DPS, as well as tank positioning. You might squeeze out a couple of % DPS for yourself, at the cost of lowering it for everyone else and making your tank to run around, collecting mobs again. Bad idea. Especially for Mythic+ where mobs are probably much more dangerous than bosses.

It will when paired with binding shot for an AOE stun.
    Crazyhoof of Moon Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Only if you are planning to risk total agro from each and every group mate, sinse it will mess with other damage dealers rotations and DPS, as well as tank positioning. You might squeeze out a couple of % DPS for yourself, at the cost of lowering it for everyone else and making your tank to run around, collecting mobs again. Bad idea. Especially for Mythic+ where mobs are probably much more dangerous than bosses.
    What. In Mythic+ Bursting Shot is amazing for interrupting or positioning mobs, or when paired with Binding Shot, making all mobs get stunned for 5s.