Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm on Stormrage as well. I started noticing a problem around, say, near 11 AM today? I had been playing for like ~an hour beforehand and had been fine, until I looted something around then and everything hung up. Tried relogging, it worked, but then I had to leave for the day. Waited an hour and a half in queue tonight, got in, fine for a few minutes till I tried to vendor something, which really screwed things up. Got booted after it lagged out, was put back in queue after two attempts at logging in that led to nothing, was put on a black character screen, tried to log in once and got 'character not found.' Back to black character screen. Tried selecting my toon again once they showed up, currently hanging at almost full loading bar -- I suspect I'll get character not found again and the cycle will repeat. I doubt relogging will do anything haha.

I had no problems yesterday, for some reason. I wonder why that suddenly changed.

Update: apparently I was able to get in... But I doubt I'll stay in long.

Update 2: Still in, my morbid temptation to sell something overwhelmed me, and surprisingly it didn't hang or boot me... So far.
    Last edited by Shirohibiki; 2016-09-02 at 01:22 AM.

I finally got back on. at 8:18pm

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...18235178967040

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i'll assume we'll get another free month like with WoD? this shit is unacceptable
    A free month for a day of it being almost unplayable? Okay. Lol.

They did it for WoD because so many people took off work and if you got caught in the bottleneck towards the beginning it was unplayable for a long time (2-3days for some). If you got ahead of it you could still play, but if anyone got DCed they were thrown into a gigantic que which made things even longer. Overall the DCing and bottleneck really fucked people up and it lasted for a long time, this is only a day.

So, get over it, I'm sure you'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i'll assume we'll get another free month like with WoD? this shit is unacceptable
    The funny thing is that the lag, the login queue, and the general unplayability is par for the course for launch week. Frankly I'm amazed that the problems are limited to only the most heavily populated servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been unplayable on Area 52 for me for the past few hours. Can't say last night was much better either. So annoying to only have a couple hours to play a night and not being able to log in at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Well stormrage went nuts right after the restarts this morning. It was, playable, and as the day went on it got worse and worse. Yeah it seemed to be triggered by looting, or selling/repairing. Anything other then walking and attacking. Then later you would be frozen and the world would continue to move, so you would literally stand there and watch as mobs came over and killed you while you stood there doing nothing.