Do any of you LOVE MM now?

I hear a lot of negatives about where hunters are at right now. I need to hear some positive comments lol. I want to play again, but not if I am going to be bored with my "rotation".

Then you're SoL bud. While MM is very strong, it's simply a brain dead gameplay style that even a retarded monkey could do perfectly.

poor monkeys.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. The no moving while casting aimed shot was enough to make me go BM.

If you want a cool looking bow that also puts a quiver on your back...then yeah MM is love baby!

I'd really like someone to come tell me that a class actually has a "fun" rotation in Legion. I have every class...you want to cry, try a destro lock...I push 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2 4 and repeat...soooooo boring.

MM is pretty much pressing 4 buttons, waiting on resources and praying for rng to light up procs and crits. But damn, I look good with my bow and quiver while doing it...and I have a cool few tricks.

We aren't MoP/WoD MM anymore...I miss chim and big ass hits with 1 shot. Maybe that was being spoiled and we can still get massive hits but the stars need to align slightly better than in the past two xpacs.

I love playing a hunter. LOVE IT. Nothing in this game has come close to keeping my interest.

I don't love MM...I never did. But I love my hunter. I had 4 lvl 100s...all different professions that's how much I love the class.

People who think all of a sudden MM is braindead have obviously not played a single dps spec in the past decade. At least now there's some semblance of thought required.

Though I am excited to look at the logs of the "MM is brainless and boring" crowd.

BM was always more fun to play, in my opinion the only thing that made MM cool in WOD was the instant cast on the aimed shot

MM feels pretty shit to play in any situation other than a raid boss imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    MM feels pretty shit to play in any situation other than a raid boss imo.
    I think its pretty fine for leveling, i used it with LW talent, soo much aoe, you can pull easy 4-5-6 mobs with barrage and you have 30% healing almost every time.

I enjoy both MM and BM but MM feels kinda bad without Sidewinders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    I think its pretty fine for leveling, i used it with LW talent, soo much aoe, you can pull easy 4-5-6 mobs with barrage and you have 30% healing almost every time.
    well yea it's great for pulling tons of shit.

super annoying in dungeons and world quests though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I ditched MM to go back to Fie Mage. I am not expert by any means, but just my opinion.
    So what's you opinion if i may ask.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I no longer understand what MM is. MM is supposed to be long range expert bow/gun man. Looks the current spells/talents. I just can't understand how the current spells suit the MM fantasy. Now it;s just Aimed shot with sidewiners as a filler. Maybe I am wrong. doesn't make any sense to me.
    ofc.

Still is long range expert. I have no idea why people suddenly think MM is soo braindead and boring, what was it during hfc? chimaera shot on cd, dump aimed build with steady. I think people are just sad they lost insta aimed and have to stand now (like a true marksman and range dps) and cant run around like a bunch of tards (which you shouldn't have back then anyway, because mastery).

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I love MM, even in the open world. I do prefer BM in dungeons however but i feel in questing with MM i can do alot more, mass pulls and just kite and nuke everything with SW/MS. again in a raid MM just feels better to me

I enjoy MM. would be nice to spec out of SWPS combo for variety

Deleted
    The only thing I really hate is how sidewinders is a mandatory talent it seems making the rotation very very dull. I mean spamming arcane shot or multishot is not much better but at least you don't rely on cooldowns and you don't play like a robot: Sidewinders/aimed shot/marked shot/repeat

I hated steady shot so yeah wished we could have a gameplay like during WOTLK

I like it alright, but I'm having a few "issues" with fucking Barrage and Sidewinders.

Other mobs remotely in the area? JOIN THE FUCKING PARTY FRIENDS! ALL OF THE FRIENDS!

Crowd control? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF BARRAGE AND THE ABILITY I NEED TO GENERATE FUCKING FOCUS!

-----

So, either pick sub-optimal options, or don't use half of your shit (again, focus generator) without some extreme uses of trying to keep your foes at the right range not to fire past, or by trying to turn weird angles.

This is not the kind of challenge I want from my WoW class rotation. And yet, I don't care for BM and dislike Survival, so I'm kinda stuck with it.

My few deaths have come from either trying to shortcut through dangerous areas, or pulling too much with Barrage. And I could just not use it, but recasting aimed over and over again is not very challenging lol.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

My MM was probably my 2nd highest time up toon in WoD, he was new, leveled primarily in PVP (90 boost - 99.5 before even going to Draenor), then sat in Ashran and was randomly invited to raids when they needed RDPS with awareness. He was more than likely going to be my #2 going into Legion, primarily to PVP for prestige levels etc.

After the patch and changes... I leveled a new survival hunter that I'm loving, and is actually my #2 at the moment - third to get artifact, second to actually do post-arty questing. He still has heirlooms. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Blizz is trying too hard to make marksman the "sniper" spec imo. I picked hunter originally for their mobility and I hate that aimed shot/windburst are unable to be cast while moving. Marksman feels okay but the mobility aspect of it is even worse than it was in wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kristivas View Post
    I like it alright, but I'm having a few "issues" with fucking Barrage and Sidewinders.

Other mobs remotely in the area? JOIN THE FUCKING PARTY FRIENDS! ALL OF THE FRIENDS!

Crowd control? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF BARRAGE AND THE ABILITY I NEED TO GENERATE FUCKING FOCUS!

ROFL IDD, hunter feels a bit clunky atm but could be worse, could be a warlock