What happens when you fail a Class Hall Campaign mission?

So, I just failed one (97% my ass) and it didn't show up again, what gives?

Try relogging and going back to the board, it should show back up. If it doesn't, put in a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Try relogging and going back to the board, it should show back up. If it doesn't, put in a ticket.
    In this case, there are 5 of them, I did 4 of them in a row, one of them failed, so only the 5th showed, once I started the 5th, the one I failed didn't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    well. that means you are stuck for life. You will never be able to continue your class campaign. I suggest you create a new character & replay it.

*sarcasm
    Sigh, really wish MMO-C would perma ban people, Troll since 2010, how sad.
    Last edited by Grandork; 2016-09-02 at 02:51 AM.

It should just come back up again, I failed one too and it came back up. Not sure if I did another mission before it though. Try that?

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It should just come back up again, I failed one too and it came back up. Not sure if I did another mission before it though. Try that?
    Doing a few missions, gonna wait 12 hours, if it doesn't come back I will just talk to a GM

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    In this case, there are 5 of them, I did 4 of them in a row, one of them failed, so only the 5th showed, once I started the 5th, the one I failed didn't show up.

Sigh, really wish MMO-C would perma ban people, Troll since 2010, how sad.
    He's not trolling, he's simply just being sarcastic. The answer to your question is rather obvious.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Is there a list of the campaign quest, I just got the 12 hour mission, how far off am I near the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    He's not trolling, he's simply just being sarcastic. The answer to your question is rather obvious.
    Obvious? Really, ok smart pants "not a troll", answer me this.

I did 4 Unholy Attainment, passed 3, failed the 4th, started the 5th, the 4th still hasn't shown. Why? Will it show only after I finish the 5th? Will it show after an X amount of hours pass? Is the fact that I was able to do 4 Unholy Attainment together indicate that it's a bug and might have fucked my progression?

Obvious? Really, ok smart pants "not a troll", answer me this.
    No-one here can answer this. Only Blizzard will be able to tell you and they will only do so via a support ticket

I failed one in the middle on beta. It was not instant respawn for these missions, but respawn they did. The m issions are tracked in the background, you just need to complete 5 successfully and you will get more than 5 if one in between fails. The order hall questing is not setup to be completed in one play session. You do not need to wait a week until a quest shows up like in WOD garrsion but still... not meant to be done all at once

Deleted
    I had the same happening. Pisses me off when you're gated behind those quests and it fails due to pure RNG. It just slows you down.

Deleted
    If it's not 100% don't do it.

video of everyone dieing and dalaring crashing and exploding while khadgar speaks of his disappointment and misplaced trust in you as Guldan laughs and laughs and laughs.

Same as garrisons, it's gone until it respawns. Exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    This is the correct answer. Good luck on your quests!
    It was not the correct answer. I finished the 5th, the 4th spawned. So if you fail it and have another one active, it won't show until you finish it.

...(97% my ass)...
    Yeah, I've had 3 missions in the 90s (two 96%, one 98%). All three failed. It's possible I'm just really unlucky, but now I only do >=100%.

All three popped back up though, within about 5 minutes.