Legendary items - do we know how many got em?

So, Legion has been out for a few days.
    does anyone know how many got their hands on their first legendary?
    i got mine already. got it turning in of 4 world quest in Surama.

i got spammed with that it was probably server first, even EU first most likely,
    but i do find that hard to belive, so im here flexing my luck, and curious about, does any of you have a legendary yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post

i got spammed with that it was probably server first, even EU first most likely,
    but i do find that hard to belive, so im here flexing my luck, and curious about, does any of you have a legendary yet?
    I only know of one other. I don't know if anyone on my server has one yet.

I don't. At least 3 of my friends do, and 1 of my friends' friend do too.

Don't know of any legendaries on my server yet, but I did get the Vengeance hidden skin on my second kill

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What i'd like to know is if the only start droping once you hit 110, or if they can drop during the leveling process.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    What i'd like to know is if the only start droping once you hit 110, or if they can drop during the leveling process.
    correcet me if im wrong, i thought they where only available from worldquests?
    or is the chance just bigger there? (or maybe im just biased since i got mine from doing those)

I've only seen one drop for a guildie, and it was some shitty hunter one (helm iirc).

A guy in my mythic halls of valor group got one from a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Legendaries only drop from wq caches, pvp strongboxes, mythic+ chests, dungeon\raid\world bosses. So they only can drop from normal dungeon bosses and pvp(in theory) for leveling character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukoil View Post
    Legendaries only drop from wq caches, pvp strongboxes, mythic+ chests, dungeon\raid\world bosses. So they only can drop from normal dungeon bosses and pvp(in theory) for leveling character
    They only start dropping at 110. They won't drop below that.

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    They only start dropping at 110. They won't drop below that.
    I said in theory

Quote Originally Posted by lukoil View Post
    I said in theory
    But we don't need a theory. Legendaries can't drop for you under level 110. Confirmed fact for weeks now.

In a guild with about 60 lvl 110s I am thus far the only one to have a legendary drop. Came from a world mission cache. I like how it announced it automatically in guild chat so that a dozen people could jump into my TS channel to ask me if this was for real.
    Got the paladin helmet, sad to see its ability disabled in instanced pvp, the only place it would really be useful.

Deleted
    A DH got one yesterday, so you are def not the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post

If it was eu first with what 2.5 million eu players? after 3 days so if it was eu first i would mean a drobrate of 1 legendary every 7.5 million days - do you think thay are that rare?

One guy in my guild got two legendaries (waist and ring) in less then 24 hours in between from mythic dungeons. Nextlevel luck?