LF EU weekend raiding guild.

Hi all,

As the title says I am currently looking for a EU weekend raiding guild (fri/sat/sun)

My experience in high end raiding is rather limited, as it is basically Dragon Soul tier on heroic only. Before this I was in a casual guild doing the same tier on normal, a heroic guild gave me a chance to prove my self and it went exceptionally well with no issues. So despite limited experience I am more than aware of what's required and expected of me, but sadly I had to stop raiding WoW after this tier due to a job I accepted.

I have a few specs that I am more than willing to raid on, being: - Ret Paladin -WW Monk -Frost/Unholy DK

I am fine with any realm or faction.

If I was to be offered a spot on a raid team that I was interested in playing with, you'd have a player that will meet expectations, researches any content that I will be doing whilst doing my best to keep my character up to date through rotations, gear, or anything else that will further improve myself or my character.

If any of this has some how peaked your interest, you can contact me on this thread or through battle net at Khenzo#2920

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by KhenzoMMO; 2016-09-03 at 08:15 AM.