Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    one of the heads were found today in Highmountain.
    Do you know if Thal said anything when it was looted?

Deleted
    Tiraed from Burning Legion here. screenshot.sh/m7ABsT0p2LUzP . Check chat for text from head

Did it drop from the tauren or one of the eredar of the area?

So, how did it drop? First kill drop or you farmed?

What's your AK level?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaew View Post
    So, how did it drop? First kill drop or you farmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    What's your AK level?
    Been farming for a while, have the maximum AK that you can currently get and no cigar so far, so it's certainly not a common drop purely gated by AK. Looks like you'll need to do some grinding if the heads are really ingame and just eredar drops.

Edit: Starting to devolve into the barmy tinfoil hat theories I usually scoff at when people are musing about killing things like Aldor NPCs, but what's that Eredar corpse on the screenshots in this thread?

It's not a player, since it's skin looks red.
    But it's not one of the normal NPC's in the area either unless I'm blind, they have purple skin and ICC Deathknight tier armor.

Anyone know what NPC that is?
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2016-09-23 at 02:09 AM.

It's called Shadowsworn Defiler, there are plenty on my realm right now, but I don't see any bloodsingers on the area.

It's probably affected by world quests.

Edit: They were Eredar Shadowguards, not defilers, my mistake. I'll go check after raid which one is on my realm.

Edit 2: According to the discord, it wasn't shadowguards either, but Eredar Tormentors, so we have 3 different kind of eredars that are apparently exclusive to eachother.
    Last edited by Sulblaka; 2016-09-23 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    They're not Eredar, they're Feltotem tauren.
    Not that.

http://screenshot.sh/m1PrLWVCy5UPP

Far left, female draenei with what looks like red skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulblaka View Post
    It's called Shadowsworn Defiler, there are plenty on my realm right now, but I don't see any bloodsingers on the area.

It's probably affected by world quests.
    I know what the Shadowsworn Defilers are, just been farming them for hours - the corpse just looked different to me, every one I've seen had pale, purple skin as opposed to what looks like red in the screenshot. Just wondered if we were looking for a rare spawn variation as opposed to the normal ones.

Deleted
    Eredar Shadowguards are currently there on my realm, can't see any Shadowsworn Defilers anywhere. The Shadowguards have red skin, been farming them for around an hour, no drop yet.

- looted from Eredar Shadowguard
    - location was Highmountain Burial Grounds
    - spent about 2 hours before it dropped
    - Thal'kiel said: "You know, I've been rather missing having some skin on my bones. Maybe there's something we can do about that?" after I looted
    - mobs at the location change depending on the world quests available at the time
    - I'm at AK level 4
    - I was in Demo spec and loot spec was set as Demo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esinar View Post

- looted from Eredar Shadowguard
    - location was Highmountain Burial Grounds
    - spent about 2 hours before it dropped
    - Thal'kiel said: "You know, I've been rather missing having some skin on my bones. Maybe there's something we can do about that?" after I looted
    - mobs at the location change depending on the world quests available at the time
    - I'm at AK level 4
    - I was in Demo spec and loot spec was set as Demo
    So is it confirmed to drop ONLY from Shadow Guards? Or any Eredar in that area based on world quest available (Shadow Guard, Defiler, Tormentors).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

Deleted
    From official warlock forum about hidden demo skin:

We discussed there being a possibility that you need exalted rep for that area.
    And most of us are AK4 and have been farming it for hours now, i'm almost 100% sure you need to be exalted.
    5 zones, 5 heads, not dropping for anyone under exalted whatsoever, where as the guys who got the drops had exalted.

Deleted
    The exalted theory makes sence tbh. It could explain why there were no drops till now and also in Beta. IF this is true, another "coincidence" that comes to mind is that we have 5 type of heads (Damaged, Deformed, Malformed, Deficient, Nearly satisfactory) and we also have 5 areas in legion! At the moment i would put my money that each type of head drops in each one of the legion areas after you get exalted, from an Eredar mob.

From what i see in the screenshots all got the damaged Head? If thats consistent it means that from Highmountain you can get only that type of head. So its logical to asume that in Aszuna for example you ll get another head drop (but allways the same one) etc

Let the rep grind begin lol

Deleted
    I am back again guys.

So it droped from this mob: wowhead.com/npc=102729/eredar-tormentor

I am 4 ak at this moment , 23 traits

Quote Originally Posted by Mozar View Post
    I am back again guys.

So it droped from this mob: wowhead.com/npc=102729/eredar-tormentor

I am 4 ak at this moment , 23 traits
    Are you exalted with highmountain?

Having to get exalted w/ all 5 zoned factions is going to take a while. Seems like a weird thing to gate it behind but so be it.

So after farming for a few I went to bed.
    I got up this morning and the Eredar mobs are no longer there its the Shadowsworn ones.

Maybe it only drops from the eredar ones when they are there and available to be killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Are you exalted with highmountain?
    Yes , i am. And also with nightfallen and valajar

Get a life
    Thanks for the info dude, really helpful.
    So guess now we know what we should do first.

Deleted
    If i were you, i would get my ass to felsoul hold and kill everything :P. Esp if there are certain Eredar mobs spawning while a world quest is active.