Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    just to update everyone. I've just found the second head. now hunting for 3rd. will post if i find it

Quote Originally Posted by Esinar View Post
    just to update everyone. I've just found the second head. now hunting for 3rd. will post if i find it

Where? And do you have to be exalted?
    Has anyone been able to confirm exalted or not?
    Last edited by lopez1979; 2016-09-23 at 08:03 PM.

Can you tell us where you got the second head and from what mob?

The exalted thing seems a bit much.

Just picked up the 3rd head.

Just as a bit of extra info, we've been discussing this on the warlock discord over the last day or so and we have a few theories but nothing concrete. I'm sure when a few more people have found heads we can pull something together.

At the moment you may or may not need at least one exalted reputation to pick up the first head (maybe just Highmountain), you may or may not need to talk to Velen in Exodar (you get a bit of extra dialog although I don't remember doing this step unless it was in the Exodar scenario), you may or may not have needed to kill Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.

- - - Updated - - -

+ just got 4th head. one more to go, then i'm assuming 6th drop is quest item or direct appearance

- - - Updated - - -

+ 5th head obtained. now we'll see what happens and whether or not the last head which grants the appearance is looted like the others

Just picked up the 3rd head.

Just as a bit of extra info, we've been discussing this on the warlock discord over the last day or so and we have a few theories but nothing concrete. I'm sure when a few more people have found heads we can pull something together.

At the moment you may or may not need at least one exalted reputation to pick up the first head (maybe just Highmountain), you may or may not need to talk to Velen in Exodar (you get a bit of extra dialog although I don't remember doing this step unless it was in the Exodar scenario), you may or may not have needed to kill Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.

- - - Updated - - -

+ just got 4th head. one more to go, then i'm assuming 6th drop is quest item or direct appearance

- - - Updated - - -

+ 5th head obtained. now we'll see what happens and whether or not the last head which grants the appearance is looted like the others
    Could you please tell us if you're exalted everywhere or just highmountain?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beriska View Post
    Could you please tell us if you're exalted everywhere or just highmountain?

Thanks
    HM, Nightfallen and Valajar are his exalted reps

Deleted
    So, if he dropped already 5 heads, and he have only 3 exalted reps, so meybe we need only Artifact Knowledge lvl 4 and 1 exlated reputation (faction doesn't matter), to be able to drop all the heads.

THE SKIN HAS BEEN RECOVERED BY ONE OF THE DISCORD CHANNEL.....we have a skin acquired....wait for further updates!

Update:2 guys from the discord channel managed to get the hidden artifact skin,
    so far what most of us think is, u need to be exalted with one of legion factions (not 100% sure, most likely highmountain), Emerald nightmare might be a requirement, and the rest is a hidden progress after the first head drop, one of the guys spent around 5 hours for all 5 heads to drop then around 20 minutes till the actual appearance to drop,

both guys got the first grey head to drop in Highmountain killing the eredar in the Burial ground, then went to azsuna in the fel forge (cant remember the exact name).

people right now are grinding rep with highmountain spamming NL normal to further prove the exalted rep requirement.

the quest draeni spoken to is not related to skin at all

i cant post SS cause i dont have enough posts

ss as proof:

Deleted
    I just think we must unlock 1 exalted rep, as i said previously, faction doesn't matter. What matters is that, which one u will reach first. If it will be Court of Farondis, then the first head will drop in Azsuna for you, if it will be The Nightfallen, then the first head will drop in Suramar for you. Then if that first head will drop, then the rest of heads do not require exalted rep to drop. Just my theory. AK 4 is porpably a requirement too.

Basic info and locations of heads:

Shout out to the guys on the warlock discord.

Last thing to note; as I state in the video, the prerequisite to finding the first head isn't 100% known yet.

Deleted
    I'm exalted with NF but not HM, might go grind in Suramar to see'f I can get the heads to start in zones other than HM, I presume Felsoul in the south east is the go-to farm point?

Curious as to if the requirements are
    a) Exalted with a specific faction, grind in the relation zone or
    b) Exalted with any faction, starts in any zone
    c) Exalted with any faction, starts specifically in HM.

c seems the least likely, but I guess those are our options, AK4 is probably tacked onto that too.

The exalted HM thing seems a bit much.

Why them? So the people who got it all have that? Too coincidental IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    The exalted HM thing seems a bit much.

Why them? So the people who got it all have that? Too coincidental IMO.
    Few of the hidden locations for all the specs make lore sense, really. They just picked random things for the most part.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    It kind of sucks that after all the theorycrafting that it would be a story based thing with drops from Archimonde, Velen and Talixae, it turns out it's a get rep and farm random eredar thing. They could've put in a way more interesting way to get the appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekaf View Post
    It kind of sucks that after all the theorycrafting that it would be a story based thing with drops from Archimonde, Velen and Talixae, it turns out it's a get rep and farm random eredar thing. They could've put in a way more interesting way to get the appearance.
    Yeah, kinda disappointed with how they've "hidden" a lot of these by just gating them behind arbitrary stuff and then having a super high drop rate once you hit that level.

Could have done far more interesting things than that.

Deleted
    Have you had any luck Nagassh?

I'm also NF exalted but not Highmountain. I wonder if the first head only drops in the zone you're exalted with (Anyone know location of eredar in Suramar? Ones on wowhead aren't there).

I tried farming in Azsuna for an hour or so, but no luck.

Deleted
    No luck with grinding in Suramar so far, though I haven't killed Xavius yet, purely due to raiding hours - not sure if that's the key.

Will have him dead later tonight so will farm a bit more after then, might drop by highmountain to farm there too incase exalted NF rep changes anything in that zone.

Has anyone had any head drop without first killing Xavius? I've met all of the other arbitrary criteria that has been mentioned so far except this and no heads have dropped in HM.